FALLEN ANGELS: ADDICTIONS AND DISEASES
God bless you. This is the third chronologically successive message explicating demonology (fallen angels, manifesting as addictions and causing diseases). The first message was “Open Sepulchres” delivered on 11-06-11; the second message was “Repent Ye” delivered on 11-13-11. The notes and oral delivery to all these messages are available at the appropriate link located at www.tabernacleofmoses.org. God bless you.
SPIRITUAL HEALING (CAUSE)
A FALLEN ANGEL IN THE SYNAGOGUE
(Mark 1:23-28) And there was in their synagogue [Gk: assembly, congregation] a man with an unclean spirit [fallen angels (evil thoughts, manifested as addictions)]; and he cried out, Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God. And Jesus rebuked him, saying, Hold thy peace [Gk: muzzle yourself], and come out of him. And when the unclean spirit had torn him [Gk: (through the idea of spasmodic contractions); to mangle, i.e. convulse with epilepsy], and cried with a loud voice [the convulsions and loud cry were apparent to all observers], he came out of him. And they were all amazed [Gk: stupefied (with surprise), i.e. astounded], insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, What thing is this? what new doctrine [new thoughts, i.e., a medicinal injection of good angels into their minds by “the physician” Mark 2:17] is this? for with authority [that they recognized] commandeth he even the unclean spirits, and they do obey him [as witnessed by the audio and visual proof, and the change in behavior]. And immediately his fame spread abroad [“Hearken; Behold, there went out a sower to sow:” Mark 4:3] throughout all the region round about Galilee.
1. Commentary: “art thou come to destroy us?” = unclean spirits, devils, demons, fallen angels, are evil thoughts manifesting themselves as addictions. They have come to destroy and kill all mankind, saved and unsaved people alike; it is now their nature for they have fallen from He who is perfect love (God), unto he who is perfect hate (Satan). As may be inferred from the latter quote, fallen angels can be biblically observed projecting themselves, i.e., reading and seeing themselves in the mirror of God (God’s Word: John 1:14; 1 Cor 13:12), for they do hate their own selves and each other as well. The opposite of “love thy neighbor as thyself” (Mat 22:39) is “hate thy neighbor as thyself.”
2. Commentary: God is absolute: The Bible (His Word) is a book of absolutes. Dictionary synonyms of absolute are: total, complete, utter, unqualified; unconditional, unlimited, supreme, fixed, unmodified, unadulterated, pure, perfect, unquestionable; conclusive, revolved, firm, definite, unmovable, final, unchangeable; fixed idea, solution, answer, resolution, truth, given. [Why absolutes?]
1. Commentary: God is absolute, and “God is love” (1 John 4:8,16). Absolute love is the heart and the great encompassing life-force of the universe. Absolute hate is the absence of absolute love. Dictionary synonyms of hate are: abhorrence, detestation, hatred, odium, revulsion, disgust; the antonym of hate is love. Absolute hate is staggering unspeakable horrendous existence without love, a condition intimately known presently only by fallen angels (and please note how happy they are), but a condition soon to be intimately known immediately after the “great white throne” judgment (Rev 20:11) by countless more unsaved evil human beings who shall be cast “into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels.” (Mat 25:41 & Rev 19:20; 20:10,14,15). And if the lake of fire was “prepared for the devil and his angels,” what does that then make the still unsaved of us who shall be cast into the lake of fire with them?
2. Commentary: “And when the unclean spirit had torn him” = the fallen angels (evil thoughts - addictions) had entered into the man (Mark 4:18,19) and mingled themselves into his thoughts. The presence of evil has a contagious “ripple” effect influencing and corrupting whatsoever it touches. At this point, the man had essentially become the mingled (impure) “tree of the knowledge of good and evil” (Gen 2:17). Then, by means of their evil presence, the entered in fallen angels were attempting to control, manipulate and otherwise destroy the man unto death. How so? By separating him (his thoughts) from God (from godly thoughts), and thereby causing him to become just as the fallen angels themselves who are separated from God eternally. Upon the exorcism of the fallen angels and their unwilling separation from the man, the descriptive use of the word “torn” is quite indicative of their characteristic singular objective to remain, at all costs, a deadly parasite attached to the man.
a. (Mark 4:18,19) And these are they which are sown among thorns [sharp, piercing barbs]; such as hear the word, And the cares [Gk: distractions] of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke [Gk: to strangle completely] the word, and it becometh unfruitful [Gk: barren: without fruit]. [And what does farmer God want from you within whom He has planted His seed?]
PHYSICAL HEALING (MANIFESTATIONS - EFFECT)
A FALLEN ANGEL IN THE HOUSE
(Mark 1:29-34) And forthwith, when they were come out of the synagogue, they entered into the house of Simon and Andrew, with James and John. But Simon's wife's mother lay sick of a fever [Gk: to be on fire] [from within her body], and anon they tell him of her. And he came and took her by the hand [visible], and lifted her up [visible with power]; and immediately the fever left her [a description connoting volition on the part of the fever. Did the fever get up and leave?], and she ministered unto them. And at even, when the sun did set [at the end of the Sabbath when travel limitations were annulled], they brought unto him all that were diseased [manifestations of evil thoughts], and them that were possessed with devils [fallen angels, evil thoughts (addictions)]. And all the city was gathered together at the door. And he healed many that were sick of divers diseases, and cast out many devils [fallen angels, evil thoughts (addictions)]; and suffered not the devils to speak, because they knew him.
1. thoughts = Dictionary: 1. the product of mental action; that which one thinks. 2. a single act or product of thinking; an idea or notion. 3. act or process of thinking; mental activity.
2. Commentary: Let us examine “thoughts” for a moment. Thoughts occur only in animated living moving creatures. When an animated creature ceases to have thoughts, it becomes quite immobile and rapidly corrupts (rots) into what we then categorize as “dead.” We may safely agree with the dictionary then that thoughts are alive and manifest themselves in “action,” they manifest their existence in movement. Good thoughts, like evil thoughts (a) manifest movement, therefore they have an effect upon their surroundings in some way (respectively: [good thoughts] transformation (Rom 12:2) into the mind of Christ; [evil thoughts] corruption into the mind of Satan). What ways do evil thoughts effect or change their surroundings? Well, evil-ly of course. What is it exactly that surrounds evil thoughts? My body. Your body. His body. Her body. And the internal manifestations or movements (effects) of evil thoughts upon the body are commonly recognized as diseases. Please remember that mankind had no diseases or death until the woman and Adam partook of the fruit of the Lucifer-Satan tree of the knowledge of good and evil (mingled [impure] fruit), then the internal ingestion of evil fruit manifested itself externally in disease and death.
a. evil = Dictionary Synonyms: wickedness, malevolence, sin, iniquity, vice, immorality.
3. Commentary: “all that were diseased, and them that were possessed with devils” = Utilizing the Greek writing convention of “parallelism,” two differently worded phrases are frequently used to amplify the meaning of the same thing. Is this quote an example of parallelism? Yes. Please note that diseases and devils have in common the fact that, if not checked, they both seek to kill you. The most uncomfortable present reality is that the vast majority of persons alive today are internally possessed, influenced and controlled to various degrees, by fallen angels, devils, demons, unclean spirits, which are evil thoughts that we have euphemistically named “addictions.” Fallen angels concretely manifest their evil destructive presence through diseases, through articulated thoughts, and ultimately, through death. Perhaps, hopefully, the saved are merely “influenced,” while the unsaved are surely “controlled.” It is that “influence” that I seek to avoid.
INTERESTINGLY, THIS SUMMATION SPEAKS ONLY OF CASTING OUT DEVILS AND NOT OF HEALING DISEASES, FOR THEY ARE ONE PACKAGE OF CAUSE AND EFFECT.
(Mark 1:35-39) And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed. And Simon and they that were with him followed after him. And when they had found him, they said unto him, All men seek for thee. And he said unto them, Let us go into the next towns, that I may preach there also: for therefore came I forth. And he preached in their synagogues throughout all Galilee, and cast out devils [fallen angels, evil thoughts – addictions, and transformed their minds into the mind of Christ].
1. Commentary: “and there prayed” = Energizing, receiving power from on High. Jesus re-charged the battery of His body; the Glory being diminished because of the great energy expenditure of all the previous day’s healing of the multitude. He prayed frequently. “Pray without ceasing” (1 Thes 5:17) is another biblical absolute.