INTENSIFICATION: WARS AND RUMOURS OF WARS NOW,
AND THE THIRD SEAL IS OPENING
06-22-14 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the audio and notes without video are archived.
(Rev 1:3) Blessed [Gk: happy] is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.
(Rev 6:1,2) And I saw when the Lamb [of God] opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts [Gk: a living thing, an animal] saying, Come and see. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow [but no arrows, i.e., an empty threat]; and a crown [versus “many crowns” of Christ: Rev 19:12] was given unto him: and he went forth conquering [present tense], and to conquer [future tense] [versus “For he (Christ) hath put all things under his feet.” 1 Cor 15:27, i.e., past tense].
1. Commentary: “a white horse” = In the Bible, horses symbolize strength and power, and white symbolizes purity and truth. However, this horse and rider is a counterfeit and imposture of the “white horse” (Rev 19:11) that bears Christ Jesus at His second coming. In context, this horse symbolizes the mental manipulative power of strong delusion, a power that appears to be truth, but is in fact deceit. Thus we have before us an extended type and shadow of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil which appears to be good but is evil.
a. (2 Cor 11:13-15) For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light [Gk: to shine or make manifest, especially by rays; luminousness]. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
b. (Phil 1:6) [We] Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you ill perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
c. (Phil 2:13) For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
2. (Mat 24:4,5) And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ [Gk: anointed]; and shall deceive many.
3. (2 Thes 2:7-12) For the mystery of iniquity [lawlessness: sin] doth already work: only he who now letteth [“restrains” NKJV] will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked [Antichrist, “beast” Rev 13:1] be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
(Rev 6:3,4) And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. And there went out another horse that was red [the color of blood, symbolizing war]: and power [the physical power of war founded upon “strong delusion”] was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword [nuclear warfare which is indeed a “great” sword: Zech 14:12-15].
1. (Mat 24:6) And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
2. (Gen 16:11,12) And the angel of the LORD said unto her [Hagar], Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction. And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.
Nelson’s Illustrated Bible Dictionary states that “Mohammed
claimed Ishmael as his ancestor, as most Arabs do.”
We are presently witnessing the prophecy of Gen 16:12 come to pass as we
watch Sunni Muslims fight against Shiite Muslims in
In the Bible and in the world, a name change indicates a change of character.
Barry Soetoro (an American name) changed his name to
Barack Hussein Obama
(an Arabic name) and he is now a Sunni Muslim, which belief system is certainly
reflected in many of his economic and military decisions, and evidenced by his
bow (indicating submission) during his first term of office to the King of Saudi
Arabia who is the head of the Sunni Muslim faith.
One might also
note the recent release of five captured high-level Sunni Muslim “generals” who
are immeasurably valuable to the Al-Qaeda (Sunni Muslim) terrorists and have the
very real possibility of further killing thousands
of American soldiers in a sham
exchange for one comparatively worthless lowly useless deserter. Since
inauguration in 2008 his fervent avowed desire is to close down Guantanamo
Detention Camp (military prison) in
THE THIRD SEAL IS RAPIDLY OPENING INTO OUR PRESENT CIRCUMSTANCE
(Rev 6:5,6) And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse [one becomes blackened with the onset of starvation]; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances [scales for measuring weight] in his hand [in his control, in his power]. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny [Gk: a denarius (or ten asses)], and three measures of barley [a much less nutritious grain than wheat, often used for cattle] for a penny [indicating extreme starvation]; and see thou hurt not [take not of] the oil and the wine [a description of famine and unhealthy malnutrition which produces pestilences].
1. (Mat 24:7) For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes [Gk: commotions, gales], in divers [many] places.
(Rev 6:7,8) And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast [Gk: a living thing, an animal] say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse [as one dead]: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts [Gk: a dangerous animal: - (venomous, wild) beast] of the earth.
1. Commentary: “and Hell followed with him” = we know that believing Christians will not go to Hell, but will go to Heaven. Therefore these two verses are not for believers but apply only to unbelievers because the believers shall have been previously “raptured” (1 Thes 4:13-18; 1 Cor 15:51-31; Rev 7:13-17) out of here before this verse takes effect. That’s the good news. “For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,” (1 Thes 5:9)
2. (Eccl 3:18) I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them [make apparent to them], and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.
3. (Tit 1:10-12) For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake. One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
4. (Psa 91:4-11) He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings [the Old Testament and the New Testament, the Eagle’s wings] shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow [guided missile] that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence [Heb: plague] that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday [connoting extreme brightness, as in a nuclear explosion]. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.(Isa 40:31) But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength [“by the renewing of your mind” Rom 12:2]; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint [Joel 2:1-11].