STRONG DELUSION: ALMOST 50% OF THE POPULATION OF AMERICA BELIEVES A LIE. IF TRUE, THEN I WOULD SAY THAT QUALIFIES AS “STRONG DELUSION,” AND IF STRONG DELUSION HAS INDEED COME, IT IS A SIGN THAT THE END HAS ALSO COME
(2 Th 2:1-17) Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ [His Second Coming] is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means [“Take heed that no man deceive you.” Mat 24:4] [“be not deceived” Deut 11:16;Luke 21:8;1 Cor 6:9;15:33;Gal 6:7]: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first [Gk: a defection from truth, (“apostasy”)] [The Supreme Court in 1962 exorcised God from the national school system; in 1972 legalized abortion], and that man of sin be revealed [Gk: to take of the cover, disclose], the son of perdition [Gk: ruin or loss: damnation, destruction]; Who opposeth [himself] and exalteth himself [i.e., a narcissist] above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God [“Know ye not that ye are the temple of God,” 1 Cor 3:16; “your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost” 1 Cor 6:19], showing himself that he is God. Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? And now ye know what withholdeth [“is restraining” NKJV] that he might be revealed [Gk: to take off the cover, disclosed] in his time. For the mystery of iniquity [Gk: illegality, wickedness, lawlessness, unrighteousness] doth already work: only he who now letteth [“restrains” NKJV] will let [restrain], until he be taken out of the way [i.e., the Holy Spirit]. And then shall that Wicked be revealed [Gk: to take off the cover, disclosed], whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his [Second] coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying  wonders, And with all deceivableness  of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong [Gk: powerful] delusion , that they should believe a lie : That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification [Gk: purification] of the Spirit and belief [Gk: faith] of the truth: Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions [Gk: precepts] [doctrines] which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle [Gk: letter]. Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation [Gk: comfort] and good hope through grace, Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.
1. (Dan 7:21) I beheld, and the same horn [the “little horn” [having] “the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things” Dan 7:8; i.e., strong delusion] made war with the saints, and prevailed against them [the saints];
2. (Dan 7:25,26) And he [the little horn] shall speak great words [strong delusion] against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they [the saints] shall be given into his hand [Heb: power] until a time and times and the dividing of time [i.e., 3 ½ years, or the general equivalent of one presidential term]. But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.
3. (Dan 11:37) Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women [he will favor and be primarily homosexual], nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
4. (Dan 11:32-35) And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits. And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they [who?] shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil [be enslaved], many days. Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen [Heb: surrounded, protected or aided] with a little help: but many shall cleave [Heb: unite, join] to them with flatteries [3x]. And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.
a. (Psa 34:7) The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
5. (Rev 6:1,2) And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
6. (Rev 6:1,2) And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals [the first seal of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse which enables the rest of the seals], and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts [Gk: animals] saying, Come and see [the first four seals have been and are presently visible; hence, each is prefixed by “Come and see.” The remaining three seals are not yet visible]. And I saw, and behold a white horse [of strong delusion. In the Bible, horses symbolize power. This horse is a counterfeit symbol of purity and godly power, versus the real “white horse” (Rev 19:11) symbolizing the real purity and the real godly power of the Lord Jesus Christ]: and he that sat on him [the rider holding the reins, the imposter man in control of the delusional power of the imposter horse] had a bow [but he was in reality powerless because he lacked arrows, thus illustrating a defeated foe, but also his delusional intent]; and a crown [supposed to represent the highest power, but delusional and not the highest power because it is single and subject to Jesus Christ and permitted by God, versus the real “many crowns” (Rev 19:12) that Jesus Christ wears] was given unto him [by Satan: “and the dragon gave him his [delusional] power, and his seat [on the throne of the hearts of all unbelievers], and great authority” (Rev 13:2)] [How does the position of President of the United States rate for “great authority”? If you were Satan, “the god of this world [who] hath blinded the minds [a delusional act] of them which believe not” (2 Cor 4:4), what position would you give to your chief emissary?]: and he went forth conquering [Gk: subduing: overcoming] [with “strong delusion” (2 Thess 2:11)], and to conquer [“bent on conquest” NIV].