THE CUMULATIVE DELUSIONAL EFFECTS OF LYING
ARE RAPIDLY DESTROYING THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
09-15-13 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the audio and notes without video are archived.
(Rev 6:1,2) And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
THE WHITE HORSE OF TRUTH, OR IS THIS A FALSE COUNTERFEIT?
(Rev 6:1,2) And I saw when the Lamb [of God] opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder [an allusion to the inestimable power of Heavenly voices], one of the four beasts [Gk: zoon; a live thing] saying, Come and see [Gk: look at: behold, beware, perceive, regard, sight, take heed]. And I saw [Gk: understood] [which is the reward for obedience], and behold a white [Gk: “light”] horse [horses are a symbol of “power” in the Bible]: and he that sat on him [an unnamed rider (THAT WE MAY NOW IDENTIFY), the controller, the one who has the reins of power in his hand; whereas the rider of the white horse in the real second coming of Jesus Christ is named “Faithful and True” Rev 19:11] had a bow [but no arrows, thereby reflecting a threat with no substance; whereas the Faithful and True rider has “a sharp sword” Rev 19:15 which is “The Word of God” Rev 19:13, the substance upon which the entire universe was created]; and a crown [the crown of The Father of Lies (John 8:44) which results in delusion; whereas the Faithful and True rider, Jesus Christ, has “many crowns” Rev 19:12] was given unto him: and he went forth conquering [through the delusional effects of lying, then], and to conquer [and continuing to conquer through the cumulative delusional effects of lying which causes trouble or tribulation, conquering on into the future until those cumulative delusional effects of lying will have become tremendously intensified into a brief period of “strong delusion” (2 Thes 2:11), or, the Great Tribulation].
1. Commentary: “one of the four beasts saying” = “saying” most probably via mental telepathy as did “the serpent” speak to the woman later named Eve (Gen 3:1-5), and “the ass” did speak to Balaam (Num 22:28-30), and now “one of the four beasts” each did speak to John (Rev 6:1,3,5,7). Further, we might ask, “How in the world did Noah cause representatives of all the different animals on the earth to calmly and uniformly enter into the ark by twos (you would reasonably expect an almost impossible highly chaotic incident) unless he was able to communicate with them telepathically?” Jesus Christ had this ability, and some people (very few) of us have it now in a very rudimentary undeveloped fractional unfinished form. Mental telepathy is an integral part of the Saints receiving the same full mind of Christ, coming together and becoming “one” in Christ, becoming “as one man” (Judg 6:16).
2. Commentary: “Come and see” = is a phrase clearly indicating the present tense and thus what follows that phrase is applicable to hearer/readers throughout the ages (then through now). This phrase is repeated by one of the four beasts as an introduction to each of the first four seals. Seals one through seven (the numerical symbol of completion) evolve, i.e., the next seal is based upon the cumulative last seal (like a snowball). “Come and see” is actually more of a command than an invitation (i.e., a commanding invitation) inviting the hearer/reader to investigate, to carefully (“beware, take heed”) search out the meaning of each of the first four seals. The point being that those things that we can “Come and see” are happening now and have been happening since these words were delivered 2,000 years ago, except lately in our own life-times, the intensity has rapidly tremendously accelerated, rather like the brief (comparatively speaking) explosive ending (Great Tribulation) to a prolonged crisis (Tribulation), or rather like a parallel experience to the somewhat explosive Great Tribulation ending of a 2,000 year pregnancy. The first four seals (present seals) are opened in the “present aspect” of each hearer/reader, whereas the remaining next three seals (future seals) have no “Come and see” present invitation, and are destined to be opened as they occur within that explosive Great Tribulation period.
3. Commentary: “he that sat on him” = is an unnamed rider perhaps because as each human rider dies, he is replaced by another rider of a similar evil character. This rider is the antichrist. For example, Nebuchadnezzar was not merely a type and shadow of “the antichrist,” as were and are all unsaved peoples, but Nebuchadnezzar was also in fact, at that time, “the antichrist,” the then current “head” or leader of the antichrist body, and within whom Satan lived. Nevertheless, Nebuchadnezzar was merely one “host” person in a long historical series of “the antichrists” who have been, in chronological sequence, personally inhabited by Satan and thereby controlled by Satan. The following is a very brief list of powerful men who were some of the possible candidates for “the antichrist” through their bodily habitation and possession by Satan:, Nebuchadnezzar, Attila the Hun, Genghis Khan, Ivan the Terrible, Joseph Stalin, and Adolf Hitler. Please look around you logically, and who do you suppose currently occupies the most powerful position in the entire world and has ample narcisstic character and behavior traits to be an excellent candidate for Satanic possession, if he is not already thus possessed and has thereby become the latest inheritor of the title (and crown) of “the antichrist.” Spirits do not die, and if Satan is not dead, he definitely dwells in somebody NOW. You pick who you think that person is.
4. (Rev 19:11-16) And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture [Gk: robe] dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God [i.e., Jesus Christ: John 1:14]. And the armies [of translated men, beasts, and angels] which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword [a two-edged sword: “logos” Heb 4:12; “rhema” Eph 6:17], that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
5. (2 Th 2:6-14) And now ye know what withholdeth [“is restraining” NKJV] that he [the antichrist] might be revealed [Gk: to take off the cover, disclosed /// hide] in his time. For the mystery of iniquity [Gk: lawlessness] doth already work: only he who now letteth [“restrains” NKJV] will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan [the Father of Lies] with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion [God sent the United States and the world that “strong delusion” in 2008, and it is greatly intensifying as we speak], that they should believe a lie [the antichrist’s lies, time after time]: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
6. (Mat 24:4) And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
7. Commentary: Strong delusion is not a thing that is just there, a thing that just independently happens; strong delusion requires a speaker, a man from which the deceiving lies can issue forth.
a. (Rev 13:5) And there was given unto him [the antichrist] a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies [i.e., deceptions, lies]; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months [3 ½ years, the Great Tribulation].
8. Commentary: Where there is no trust (the consequence of being lied to), there is no love.
A Man of God