GOD IS THOUGHT, HIS WORDS ANGELS AND THE SWORD OF THE LORD
01-06-19 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00 am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the video, audio, and study notes are archived.
The brightness of our revelations depends upon the correctness of our doctrines, our building blocks. We who are saved, redeemed, imputed for righteousness, born-again, are climbing Jacob’s ladder. (Gen 28:12; John 1:51). God is Thought. Thoughts are Life. God’s angels are His manifested Thoughts. God is Love. God is a Spirit. God is the eternal Spirit from which all things, which are the entire manifested universe, was/is being created. All S(s)pirits are God’s thoughts. You are a part of God’s Spirit (Eccl 12:7); you will become either an eternal Spirit, or an eternal fallen spirit.
GOD IS LIFE
(John 1:1-5) In the beginning was the Word [Gk: logos], and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
1. light = Gk: to shine or make manifest, especially by rays; luminousness: fire /// X think & to show or make known one’s thoughts, speak or say.
2. darkness = Gk: dimness, obscurity /// shadiness /// shade or a shadow; fig. error: shadow.
3. comprehended = Gk: to take eagerly, seize, possess: apprehend, attain, obtain, perceive, take.
GOD IS THOUGHT
God is thought. Father God first thought about, then spoke the angels into existence. The angels are God’s thoughts biblically “sheathed” (syn: enclosed, encased) in words [i.e., sheathed in logos; sheathed in angels].
1. (Heb 2:2) For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast [Gk: of force, sure], and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward [“an appropriate (just and adequate) penalty” Amplif. Bible];
2. (Act 7:53) Who have received the law by the disposition of angels [“delivered by angels” Amplif.], and have not kept it.
3. (Gal 3:19) Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed [Jesus Christ] should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by [“through the instrumentality of” Amplif.] angels in the hand of a mediator [Moses].
4. Commentary: The KJV Bible is a vast compacted army of God’s angels, His thoughts.
ANGELS ARE THE SWORD OF THE LORD
(Heb 4:12) For the word of God [conveyed by angels] is quick [Gk: alive], and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged [logos/rhema] sword , piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner [Gk: decisive (critical), discriminative] of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
1. discern = Dict: to separate (a thing) mentally from another or others; recognize as separate or different.
a. Commentary: a discerner must be alive and have a mind with which to discern.
2. (Eph 6:17) And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit [of God], which is the word of God [i.e., angels]:
3. (Rev 19:15) And out of his mouth goeth [the “words”(angels) of the returning Jesus Christ] a sharp [“twoedged”] sword [logos/rhema], that with it he should smite the nations [Gk: heathens]: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron [the Old Testament Law]: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
THE POWER OF THE THOUGHTS/ANGELS/WORDS/SWORD OF GOD
(Mat 21:18-22) Now in the morning as he returned [a type and shadow of His second coming] into the city, he hungered [for fruit]. And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon [i.e., no fruit], but leaves only, and said unto it [in judgment], Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away [Gk: desiccated; shriveled: dried up] [a corpse, having no water of the Holy Spirit]. And when the disciples saw it, they marvelled, saying, How soon is the fig tree withered away! Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.