WHAT IF: WE ARE FALLEN ANGELS, THE SONS OF GOD – ALL OF US,
AND SOME OF US ARE REDEEMED
01-21-18 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00 am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the video, audio, and study notes are archived.
The brightness of our revelations depend upon the correctness of our doctrines (our building blocks)
YE ARE GODS (3x)
(Gen 1:26,27) And God [“God is a Spirit” John 4:24] said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness [Heb: resemblance; model, shape: like]: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him [i.e., “man” is a spirit dwelling in a physical body – like a space-suit in space, but an “earth-suit” in earth]; male and female created he them.
1. (Psa 82:6,7) I have said, Ye are gods [Heb: angels] [i.e., spirits; some are good angels and some are “unclean spirits” 23x, fallen angels] ; and all of you are children of the most High. But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
2. (Isa 41:22,23) Let them [(the gods)] bring them forth, and shew us what shall happen: let them shew the former things, what they be, that we may consider them, and know the latter end of them; or declare us things for to come. Shew the things that are to come hereafter, that we may know that ye are gods: yea, do good, or do evil, that we may be dismayed, and behold it together.
3. (John 10:34) Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? (John 10:35) If he called them [all mankind] gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; (John 10:36) Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
a. (John 10:35 Amplified Bible) So men are called gods – by the Law – men to whom God’s message came, and the Scripture cannot be set aside or cancelled or broken or annulled.
GOOD ANGELS (spirits - thoughts) LIVING INSIDE A HUMAN BODY
(Heb 13:2) [Cautionary advice:] Be not forgetful [Gk: lose out of mind] to entertain strangers [Gk: (give) hospitality]: for thereby some have entertained angels [Gk: messengers] unawares [Gk: be ignorant of].
1. Commentary: How so? Indeed, those “strangers” must have certainly looked like and acted like men or women, else why would we give them hospitality (syn: welcome, warmth, kindness, generosity)?
2. (Rev 19:9,10) And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God. And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
3. (Rev 22:8,9) And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
FALLEN ANGELS (spirits - thoughts) LIVING INSIDE A HUMAN BODY
(Gen 6:1-5) And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God [fallen angels] [11x] saw the daughters of men that they were fair [Heb: beautiful: well-favored]; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. There were giants [Heb: fellers, a bully or tyrant] in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown [great fame]. And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts [i.e., the spirits of fallen angels, devils, unclean spirits, demons] of his heart was only evil continually.
1. (2 Pet 2:4) For if God spared not the angels that sinned [what other angels sinned?], but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
2. Commentary: “giants” = i.e., mutations. For example, the copulation (sexual intercourse) between a horse and a donkey (an ass) produces a mule, an “in-between.”
3. (2 Cor 10:4,5) (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
(Luke 8:29-36) (For he had commanded the unclean spirit to come out of the man [“Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit” Mark 5:8]. For oftentimes it had caught him: and he was kept bound with chains and in fetters; and he brake the bands, and was driven of the devil into the wilderness.) And Jesus asked him, saying, What is thy name? And he said, Legion [a Roman army numbering about 6,000 soldiers]: because many devils [fallen angels, unclean spirits, demons (i.e., unclean thoughts)] were entered into him. And they besought him [pleaded with Jesus] that he would not command them to go out into the deep [Gk: the abyss: bottomless pit]. And there was there an herd of many swine feeding on the mountain: and they besought him that he would suffer [Gk: allow: permit] them to enter into them. And he suffered them. Then went the devils out of the man, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the lake, and were choked [Gk: stifled, strangled /// take by the throat]. When they that fed them saw what was done, they fled, and went and told it in the city and in the country. Then they went out to see what was done; and came to Jesus, and found the man, out of whom the devils were departed, sitting at the feet of Jesus, clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid. They also which saw it told them by what means he that was possessed of the devils was healed.
1. Commentary: “by what means” = Lesson: by what means were the devils departed? Answer: by the “means” of John 1:14, by the Word of God, the Bible.
(Job 1:6) Now there was a day when the sons of God [(angels)] came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan [who had previously been in an angel in good standing named Lucifer] came also among them [rightfully so, as a “son” (creation) of God].
(Job 2:1) Again there was a day when the sons of God [(angels)] came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.
(Job 38:7) [Prior to Lucifer’s fall from heaven] When the morning stars [Jesus and Lucifer?] sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
1. (Isa 14:11,12) Thy pomp [Heb: pride] is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee. How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
2. (Rev 22:16) I Jesus have sent mine angel [the Holy Spirit (the supreme messenger)] to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
(John 1:11-13) He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
(Rom 8:14) For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
(Rom 8:18,19) For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
(Php 2:15) That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
(1 John 3:1-3) Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth [Gk: makes clean, sanctifies] himself, even as he is pure [Gk: clean, innocent, perfect: chaste].