OF ANGELS AND MEN
01-27-19 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00 am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the video, audio, and study notes are archived.
The brightness of our revelations depends upon the correctness of our doctrines, our building blocks. We who are saved, redeemed, imputed for righteousness, born-again, are spiritually ascending Jacob’s ladder. (Gen 28:12; John 1:51). God is Love. God is Thought. Thoughts are Life. God’s angels are His manifested Thoughts (His Words). God is a Spirit. Angels are His manifested Spirit. God is the eternal Spirit from which all things that are the entire manifested universe was/is being created. All S(s)pirits are God’s thoughts. You are a transitional part of God’s Spirit (Eccl 12:7); you will become either an eternal Spirit, or an eternal fallen spirit.
ANGELS ARE SPIRITS
(Psa 104:4) [It is God] Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:
1. spirit = Heb: wind; by resemblance breath; fig. life.
2. Commentary: “spirit,’ as defined in Dake’s Annotated Reference Bible, refers to both the Hebrew rauch and the Greek pneuma. “The primary meaning of both words is invisible force. The spirit of man is the intellect, mind, will, conscience [thoughts], and other invisible faculties that make him a free moral agent and a rational being. [THOUGHTS (A META-PHYSICAL ORIENTATION)]
3. Commentary: “soul” as defined in Dake’s Annotated Reference Bible, speaks of man as possessing appetites, and exercising mental faculties, certain feelings, emotions, desires, and passions. Hence, we speak of the soul that feels and the spirit of man that knows. [FEELINGS (A PHYSICAL ORIENTATION)]
4. Commentary: bad, evil angels = “unclean [Gk: impure, (demonic): foul] spirits”are derived from the impure tree of the knowledge of good and evil wherein a single fruit of that tree is a mixture of both good and evil, e.g., Lucifer/Satan.
THE MANIFESTATION OF GOD’S ANGELS/SPIRITS FROM INSIDE MEN
(Psa 104:4) [It is God] Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire: [angels are a flaming fire]
1. (Heb 12:29) For our God is a consuming fire. [Deut 4:24; 9:3]
2. Commentary: “his angels spirits… a flaming fire” were biblically exemplified to reside inside men when Gideon’s 300 men (warriors) broke the earthenware (clay) pitchers (their body containers) in their left hands with the trumpets (voice-word) of God in their right hands thereby revealing 300 flaming torches that symbolized 300 Holy Spirits (as differentiated from the Holy Spirit, yet part of the same whole). All good (Godly) Spirits are Holy.
3. (Rom 8:18) For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed [Gk: to take off the cover, disclosed] in us. [2 Thes 1:7-12]
(Judg 7:16-18) And he [Gideon = Heb: feller (warrior) /// to fell a tree] [a type and shadow of Jesus Christ] divided the three hundred men into three companies [of 100 each, commanded in effect by God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit], and he put a trumpet [connoting sound: symbolizing the Word of God] in every man's hand [Heb: power], with empty [Heb: worthless: vain] pitchers [Heb: earthenware jars] [“the dust of the ground” Gen 2:7], and lamps [Heb: flaming torches] within the pitchers [each with a “drainage” hole in the bottom]. And he said unto them, Look on me [Num 21:8,9; John 3:14,15], and do likewise: and, behold, when I come to the outside of the camp, it shall be that, as I do, so shall ye do [a prophecy, for us] . When I blow with a trumpet [the Word of God], I and all that are with me [ref. to the other angels] [2,3], then blow ye the trumpets also on every side of all the camp [Rom 8:18], and say, The sword of the LORD [“the word of God” Heb 4:12; Eph 6:17; is a “two edged” logos/rhema sword, a weapon], and of Gideon [“the mind of Christ” in us: 1 Cor 2:16].
1. (John 14:12) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth [Gk: has faith, trust] on me, the works [Gk: toil: deeds] that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
2. (Mat 16:27) For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works [Gk: deeds]. [Rev 20:11-15]
3. Commentary: rewards in harmony with their good deeds and their bad deeds [John 12:48]. However, the born-again shall have no bad deeds to judge for all their bad deeds have been eternally forgiven (forgotten).
HOW CAN 300 HOLY SPIRITS (REVEALED FLAMING TORCHES)
REPRESENT THE HOLY SPIRIT?
TWO OTHER EXAMPLES OF A SINGLE SPIRIT BEING MULTIPLE SPIRITS:
AN UNCLEAN SPIRIT NAMED LEGION
(Luke 8:29-31) (For he [Jesus Christ] had commanded the unclean spirit [Gk: angel] [the “impure: foul” (fallen) angel, devil] to come out of the man. For oftentimes it [i.e., the composite “strong hold” of like-thinking fallen angels, demons, devils, unclean spirits: 2 Cor 10:4]  had caught him [controlled him]: and he was kept [by the townspeople] bound with chains and in fetters; and he brake the bands, and was driven of the devil into the wilderness.) And Jesus asked him, saying, What is thy name? And he [the unclean spirit] said, Legion [a legion is a Roman army of 6,000 warriors]: because many devils were entered into him [the wild man]. And they [the devils, unclean spirits, fallen angels] besought him [pleaded with Jesus] that he would not command them to go out into the deep [Gk: abyss: the bottomless pit].
1. (2 Cor 10:3-5) For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal [Gk: fleshly], but mighty [Gk: powerful] through God to the pulling down [Gk: fig. extinction: destruction] of strong holds [Gk: fortifications; a castle (fig. arguments)];) Casting down imaginations, and every high [prideful] thing that exalteth itself [puffs itself up] against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought [EVERY THOUGHT] to the obedience of Christ;
2. Commentary: a spirit [a thought] is many spirits [related thoughts], and so too is the Holy Spirit.
A LYING SPIRIT
(1 Kings 22:19-23)
And he [the
prophet Micaiah] said
[unto the king of
Commentary: the following are a few words of God found in the inerrant KJV that may require us to correctly incorporate adjustments, modifications, or alterations into our comfortable standard theological doctrines. I know they did mine. Or, we can ignore them. God bless you.
THAT ANGELS ARE MEN
(Rev 19:9) And he [the angel] saith unto me [John], Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God. (Rev 19:10) And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
(Rev 22:8) And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. (Rev 22:9) Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
THAT MEN ARE GODS
(Psa 82:6) I have said, Ye are gods [Heb: angels]; and all of you [good and bad angels] are children of the most High.
(John 10:34) Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods [Gk: deity (angels)]? (John 10:35) If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
THAT WE ALL ARE FALLEN ANGELS; A FEW SHALL BE REDEEMED, MOST NOT
(Eccl 12:7) Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit [the purified Thoughts of God, good again angels] shall return unto God who gave it. [It is not possible to “return” to where you have never been]