GOD’S METAPHORICAL DESCRIPTION OF LUCIFER-SATAN AND JESUS-CHRIST
02-04-18 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00 am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the video, audio, and study notes are archived.
The brightness of our revelations depend upon the correctness of our doctrines (our building blocks)
GOD’S BREATH (THOUGHTS, SPIRIT) MOVED…
(Gen 1:1-4) In the beginning God [“God is a Spirit” John 4:24, i.e., Thought] created the heaven and the earth [implicitly including all things in them]. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God [the Holy Spirit (Heb: wind, breath); i.e., God’s “breath”] moved [a manifestation of God’s power] upon the face of the waters. And God said [words (thoughts) conveyed by His breath], Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided [Heb: separated] the light [good] from the darkness [evil].
1. metaphor = Dict: a figure of speech containing an implied comparison, in which a word or phrase ordinarily and primarily used of one thing is applied to another. [i.e., symbolism]
2. anthropomorphism = Dict: the attributing of human shape or characteristics to a god, animal, or inanimate thing.
3. Description of Lucifer-Satan = angel-adversary; fallen down from God (with accompaniment):
a. without form = Heb: a waste, desolation, desert, worthless, vain: confusion, vanity, wilderness.
b. void = Heb: empty; a vacuity [a vacuum], an undistinguishable ruin: emptiness.
c. darkness = Heb: the dark; fig. misery, destruction, death, ignorance, sorrow, wickedness: night.
4. Description of Jesus-Christ = man-anointed; rising back up to God (with accompaniment):
a. light = Heb: illumination, (happiness): day.
i. (John 8:12) Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life [eternal].
5. Commentary: We all are fallen angels, spirits, God’s creation, thought creatures temporarily imprisoned in physical bodies; we are God’s Thoughts; and “the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.” (Eccl 12:7).
LUCIFER-SATAN’S BREATH (THOUGHTS, SPIRIT) MOVED…
(Isa 14:11,12) Thy pomp [Heb: arrogance, pride, swelling] is brought down to the grave [in the earth], and the noise of thy viols [Heb: skin bags]: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms [where do worms live?] cover thee [in the earth]. How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down [like a tree] to the ground [in the earth], which didst weaken the nations!
1. noise = Dict: any loud or confused shouting; din of voices; clamor; any loud, discordant, or disagreeable sound or sounds.
2. Commentary: “thy viols” = skin-bags similar to bag-pipes and representing humans; please also notice that Lucifer-Satan breathed into the bag-pipes, thereby causing (forcing out) “the noise,” i.e., distorted (perverted, defiling) sounds. Lucifer-Satan’s breath carried his thoughts.
GOD’S BREATH (THOUGHTS, SPIRIT) MOVED AGAIN
(Gen 2:7-9) And the LORD God formed [Heb: (through the squeezing into shape);
mould, especially as a potter] man
of the dust [Heb: earth] of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath [Heb: divine inspiration: spirit] of life; and man became a living
soul [Heb: a breathing creature]
[with whose Spirit inside him?]. And
the LORD God planted [in the earth] a garden [Heb: (as fenced) /// to hedge about, protect: defend] eastward in
1. Commentary: God’s breath carried His thoughts.
THE BREATH (THOUGHTS, SPIRIT) OF JESUS CHRIST MOVED…
(John 20:22) And when he [the risen Jesus Christ] had said this, he breathed [His Thoughts, Spirit] on them [His disciples], and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:
1. Commentary: Jesus-Christ’s breath carried His thoughts.