WE ARE NOW FALLEN ANGELS BUT SHALL BE “CALLED TREES OF RIGHTEOUSNESS”
02-17-19 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00 am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the video, audio, and study notes are archived.
The brightness of our revelations depends upon the correctness of our doctrines, our building blocks. We who are saved, redeemed, imputed for righteousness, born-again, are spiritually ascending and descending Jacob’s ladder. (Gen 28:12; John 1:51). God is Love. God is Thought. Thoughts are Life. God’s angels are His manifested Thoughts (His Words). God is a Spirit. Angels are His manifested Spirit. God is the eternal Spirit from which all things that are the entire manifested universe was/is being created. All S(s)pirits are God’s thoughts. You are a transitional part of God’s Spirit (Eccl 12:7); you will become either an eternal Heavenly Spirit, or an eternal fallen spirit.
TREES OF RIGHTEOUSNESS
(Isa 61:1-3) The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
ANGELS ARE SYMBOLIZED AS FRUIT TREES
The Garden of Eden is a type and shadow of Heaven, i.e., the things in the Garden of Eden are a “shadow” of and symbolize things in Heaven. The only trees that were in the Garden of Eden were fruit trees  which, if the Garden of Eden is indeed a type and shadow of Heaven, would symbolize angels. How do we know that all the trees of the Garden were fruit trees? [2,3,4] Prior to partaking of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, we may surmise that Adam and Woman, during the unknowable time they walked with God in the Garden, ate fruit from the other “trees” (the fruit is the message)  of the Garden which were all “good for food” (Gen 2:9), excepting they did not eat of the tree of life.
1. (Gen 1:11,12) And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
2. (Gen 1:29) And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed [exclusively]; to you it shall be for meat [Heb: food].
3. (Gen 2:9) And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food [exclusively, i.e., fruit trees]; the tree of life [representing Jesus Christ, also known as “the angel of the Lord,” a pure tree] also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil [an impure tree, representing Lucifer/Satan (good/evil), a high ranking angel].
a. Commentary: in both the original Hebrew and Greek, the word angel translates into “messenger.” Isn’t Jesus Christ God’s best and greatest messenger? Praise God!
4. (Gen 2:16,17) And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat [because they are all fruit trees and therefore “good for food”]: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, [although it is “good for food”] thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. [“the woman saw that the tree was good for food” Gen 3:6]
5. (Gal 5:22,23) But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law [9 fruits of the Spirit]. (Eph 5:9) (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;) [3 fruits of the Spirit].
a. (Rev 22:1-3) And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
ANGELS ARE SPIRITS
(Psa 104:4) [It is God] Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire: [Heb 1:7]
(Mar 5:8,9) For he [Jesus Christ] said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit. And he [Jesus Christ] asked him [the fallen angel], What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.
1. unclean = Gk: impure (ceremonially, morally lewd) or specifically demonic: foul.
2. Commentary: The word “Legion” identifies with a Roman Legion of approximately 6,000 warriors (soldiers). By this and other Bible narratives we learn of numerous “unclean spirits” i.e., fallen angels, that dwell inside people and are composite entities consisting of multiple spirits of like-thinking fallen angels forming “strong holds” (2 Cor 10:4) or castles of perverted thoughts of God (the description of unclean spirits and devils) in our mind. Jesus uses the terms “unclean spirits” and “devils” synonymously in this same narrative, to which we also extra-biblically may apply the terms “demons” and “fallen angels.”
3. Commentary: We have learned that “unclean spirits” (angels), i.e., fallen angels, are composites of multiple spirits of like-thinking angels (ref. multiples to “a lying spirit” 1 Kings 22:22,23).
4. (Mark 5:15) And they [the townspeople] come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil [Gk: exercised by a demon] [3x], and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind [i.e., healed]: and they were afraid.
GODLY MEN ARE ALSO (co-incidentally??) SYMBOLIZED AS FRUIT TREES,
(Psa 1:1-3) Blessed [Heb: happy] is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate [Heb: ponder] [i.e., think about] day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted [Heb: transplanted]  by the rivers of water [moving water, the Holy Spirit], that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither ; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
1. transplanted = Dict: 1. to dig up (a growing plant) from one place and plant [it] in another. 2. to remove (people) from one place and resettle [them] in another.
2. wither = Heb: fall away, fail, faint; fig. be foolish or morally wicked: disgrace, dishonor, make vile.
(Jer 17:7,8) Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. For he shall be as a tree planted [Heb: transplanted] by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see [notice nor feel] when [unbearable] heat cometh [a prophecy of global thermo-nuclear war], but her leaf shall be green [i.e., not burnt off or brown]; and shall not be careful [Heb: anxious: afraid] in the year of drought , neither shall cease from yielding fruit [indicating no lack of water for them, i.e., no lack of the Holy Spirit].
1. (Amo 8:11,12) Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine [Heb: hunger] [syn: drought] in the land, not a famine [Heb: hunger] [syn: drought] of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD: And they [the unsaved] shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.
(Heb 13:2) Be not forgetful to entertain [Gk: to be hospitable to] strangers: for thereby some have entertained [Gk: hosted] angels unawares [Gk: unwittingly: been ignorant of].
Commentary: the unsaved men
(Mat 7:15-20) Beware of false prophets [Mat 13:33], which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves . Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree [i.e., man/angel] bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree [i.e., man/angel]  bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree [i.e., man/angel] that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
1. ravening = Dict: greedily searching for prey.
2. corrupt = rotten, worthless (literally or morally): bad /// putrefy.
(Dan 12:4) But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. (Rev 22:10) And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.