THE FALL AND RISE OF GOD’S PRODIGAL SONS
02-18-18 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00 am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the video, audio, and study notes are archived.
(The brightness of our revelations depend upon the correctness of our doctrines (our building blocks)
(Luke 15:11-13) And he [Jesus] said, [In Heaven] A certain man [Father God] had two sons: And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods [the inheritance] that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living. And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country [the earth], and there wasted [Gk: squandered] his substance [Gk: property (possessions): goods] with riotous [Gk: unsavedness: excess] living.
1. Commentary: Not coincidentally, these verses parallel the fall of Lucifer-Satan (good-evil) from Heaven, and, the fall of Adam, having also first known “good” and then knowing “evil,” from the Garden of Eden which is a type and shadow of heaven.
(Luke 15:14-16) And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land ; and he began to be in want. And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country ; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine [Gk: hogs (pigs)] [unclean animals]. And he would fain [“gladly” Amplified Bible] have filled his belly with the husks [Gk: pods] [seed containers (logos) vs. the seeds (rhema)] that the swine did eat [lacking vital nourishment]: and no man gave unto him.
1. (Amos 8:11) Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:
Cor 6:14-18) Be ye
not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what
fellowship hath righteousness with
unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord [agreement] hath Christ
with Belial? or what part hath he
that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the
a. Commentary: “come out from among them” = come out from among evil thoughts (i.e., your inner evil thoughts, and the evil thoughts expressed (words, deeds) by other persons; “come out from among them” from among fallen angels.
b. (Gen 1:1-5) In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [Heb: fig. misery, destruction, death, ignorance, sorrow, wickedness] [evil thoughts, fallen angels, “them” 2 Cor 6:17] was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light [Heb: happiness]: and there was light [“come out from among them” 2 Cor 6:17]. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided [Heb: separated] the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
(Luke 15:17-19) And when he came to himself , he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger! I will arise and go  to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee, And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.
1. (Mark 5:15-17) And they come to Jesus, and see him [the wild man of the Gadarenes] that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion [fallen angels, unclean evil thoughts], sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid. And they [swine-herders, pig farmers] that saw it told them [the city people] how it befell to him that was possessed with the devil, and also concerning the swine [oh yes, they all died]. And they began to pray him to depart out of their coasts.
2. Commentary: American proverb: “The road to hell is paved with good intentions.”
(Luke 15:20-24) And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion [Gk: felt sympathy, pity /// inward affection, tender mercy], and ran, and fell [Gk: embraced (with affection)] on his neck, and kissed him. And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son. But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe [thereby declaring upon him the most wonderful covering] , and put it on him; and put a ring [of authority] on his hand, and shoes on his feet : And bring hither the fatted calf [symbolically, the wealth of the world], and kill it; and let us eat, and be merryFor this my son was dead, and is alive again [he was spiritually resurrected, raptured]; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry [Gk: in a good frame of mind, rejoice /// make glad].
1. (Isa 61:10,11) I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels. For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.
2. (Eph 6:13-15) Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace [i.e., the Old Testament and the New Testament, walk in them];