ANGELS (God’s Thoughts) ARE SPIRITS; ANGELS (God’s Thoughts)
DWELL INSIDE THE MINDS OF MEN
02-24-19 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00 am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the video, audio, and study notes are archived.
The brightness of our revelations depends upon the correctness of our doctrines, our building blocks. We who are saved, redeemed, imputed for righteousness, born-again, are spiritually ascending and descending Jacob’s ladder (Gen 28:12; John 1:51) in meditation and prayer. God is Love. God is Thought. Thoughts are Life. God’s angels are His manifested Thoughts (His Words). God is Spirit. The Holy Spirit of God is the conglomerate of His Angels (all Thoughts Holy) who are created Spirits. Angels are His manifested Spirit. God is the eternal Spirit from which all things that are the entire manifested universe was/is being created. All S(s)pirits are God’s thoughts. You are a transitional part of God’s Spirit (Eccl 12:7); you will become either an eternal Heavenly Spirit, or an eternal fallen spirit. The Garden of Eden is a type and shadow of Heaven. All the trees in the Garden of Eden are fruit trees (Gen 1:11,12,29; 2:9,16,17) symbolizing Angels (Heb: messengers) whose fruit is the message (Gal 5:22,23; Eph 5:9 & Rev 22:2). Men are fruit trees (Mat 7:15-20; 12:33; Luke 3:9).
THE MANIFESTATION OF GOD’S THOUGHTS/ANGELS/SPIRITS
(Psa 104:4) [It is God] Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire: [Heb 1:7]
1. (Heb 12:29) For our God is a consuming fire. [Deut 4:24; 9:3] [a flaming fire]
2. Commentary: “his angels spirits… a flaming fire” are Biblically exemplified to reside inside men. A Biblical example of God’s “good” Thoughts/Angels/Spirits residing inside men occurred when Gideon’s 300 men (believing Jewish warriors) broke the earthenware (clay) pitchers (their body containers) in their left hands with the trumpets (voice-word) of God in their right hands thereby revealing 300 flaming torches that symbolized 300 Holy Angel/Spirits (as differentiated from the Holy Spirit, yet part of the same whole). All good (Godly) Angels/Spirits are Holy and so indicated in my writings with a capital “H”.
a. (Rom 8:18) For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed [Gk: to take off the cover, disclosed] in us. [2 Thes 1:7-12]
THE BIBLICAL MANIFESTATION OF GOD’S THOUGHTS/ANGELS/SPIRITS
FROM INIDE MEN
(Judg 7:16-18) And he [Gideon = Heb: feller (warrior) /// to fell a tree] [a type and shadow of Jesus Christ] divided the three hundred men into three companies [of 100 each, commanded in effect by God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit], and he put a trumpet [connoting sound: symbolizing the Word of God] in every man's hand [Heb: power], with empty [Heb: worthless: vain] pitchers [Heb: earthenware jars] [“the dust of the ground” Gen 2:7], and lamps [Heb: flaming torches] within the pitchers [each pitcher with a “drainage” hole in the bottom]. And he said unto them, Look on me [Num 21:8,9; John 3:14,15], and do likewise: and, behold, when I come to the outside of the camp, it shall be that, as I do, so shall ye do [a wonderful prophecy, for us] . When I blow with a trumpet [the Word of God], I and all that are with me [ref. “the dead in Christ” 1 Thes 4:16], then blow ye the trumpets also on every side of all the camp [Rom 8:18], and say [shout], The sword of the LORD [“the word of God” Heb 4:12; Eph 6:17; is a “two edged” logos/rhema sword, a weapon], and of Gideon [“the mind of Christ” in us: 1 Cor 2:16].
1. (John 14:12) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth [Gk: has faith, trust] on me, the works [Gk: toil: deeds] that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Commentary: How can 300 Holy Spirits Biblically “revealed” as flaming torches represent the Holy Spirit? Let us look at two other examples (two witnesses – Deut 17:6, 19:15) of a single S(s)pirit being multiple spirits, but this time bad, evil – perverted spirits (i.e., God’s word perverted). The following narratives concerning “Legion” and “a lying spirit” are two Biblical examples of God’s “bad” (evil, but more precisely, PERVERTED) [1,2,3] thoughts/angels/spirits residing inside men. Please note that the entity Legion consisted of multiple alike-thoughts or a “strong hold” (Gk: castle) (2 Cor 10:3-5) in the wild man’s mind.
1. (Deut 4:2) Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
2. (Prov 30:6) Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
3. (Rev 22:18,19) For I testify unto every man that heareth the words [Gk: logos; something said (including the thought)] of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(Luke 8:29-31) (For he [Jesus Christ] had commanded the unclean  spirit  to come out of the man. For oftentimes it [i.e., the composite “strong hold” of like-thinking fallen angels, demons, devils, unclean spirits]  had caught him [controlled him]: and he was kept [by the townspeople] bound with chains and in fetters; and he brake the bands, and was driven of the devil into the wilderness.) And Jesus asked him, saying, What is thy name? And he [the unclean spirit] said, Legion [a legion is a Roman army of 6,000 warriors]: because many devils were entered into him [the wild man]. And they [the devils, unclean spirits, fallen angels] besought him [pleaded with Jesus] that he would not command them to go out into the deep [Gk: abyss: the bottomless pit].
1. unclean = Gk: impure (ceremonially, morally (lewd) or specifically demonic: foul, unclean.
2. spirit = Gk: an angel, demon, or (divine) God, Christ’s spirit, the Holy spirit: mind
3. (2 Cor 10:3-5) For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal [Gk: fleshly], but mighty [Gk: powerful] through God to the pulling down [Gk: fig. extinction: destruction] of strong holds [Gk: fortifications; a castle (fig. arguments)];) Casting down imaginations, and every high [prideful] thing that exalteth itself [puffs itself up] against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought [EVERY THOUGHT] to the obedience of Christ;
4. Commentary: a spirit [a thought] is many spirits [related thoughts], and so too is the Holy Spirit.
“A LYING SPIRIT”
(MULTIPLES OF PERVERTED LIKE-THINKING ANGELS/THOUGHTS)
(1 Kings 22:19-23)
And he [the
prophet Micaiah] said
[unto the king of
(Dan 12:4) But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. (Rev 22:10) And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.