THE FALL AND REDEMPTION OF ANGELS WHO ARE MEN
02-25-18 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00 am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the video, audio, and study notes are archived.
(The brightness of our revelations depend upon the correctness of our doctrines (our building blocks)
(Heb 13:2) Be not forgetful to entertain strangers [Gk: hospitableness]: for thereby some have entertained [Gk: hosted] angels unawares [Gk: unwittingly: be hid, being ignorant of].
THE APOSTLE JOHN’S WITNESS THAT MEN ARE ANGELS
(Rev 19:9,10) And he [John’s angelic escort] saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God. And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
1. Commentary: John is corrected by his angelic escort. Angel or man?
THE AFFIRMATION OF THE APOSTLE JOHN’S WITNESS
(Rev 22:8,9) And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the [another] angel which shewed me these things. Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
1. Commentary: John is again corrected by another angelic escort. Angel or man? Angel yes, but what kind of angel, innocent or fallen?
(Gen 2:7) And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and [God] breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul [a thoughful creature].
1. (John 4:24) God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
2. (Job 33:4) The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.
3. Commentary: We are now temporarily spirit enmeshed in flesh (the prison of fallen, unlawful, angels), soon to shed the flesh, some of us shall return to God in spirit (thoughts), and some to dust.
4. (Eccl 12:7) Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.
(Gen 3:21-24) Unto
Adam also and to his wife did the LORD
God make coats of skins, and clothed them. And the LORD God
Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil [to be acquainted with good and evil, but
also to not understand the difference]:
and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life,
eat, and live for ever: Therefore the LORD God sent him
from the garden of Eden [Heb:
delight], to till the ground from
whence he was taken. So he drove out the man; and he placed at
(1 Cor 6:2,3) Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
(Psa 82:6,7) I have said, Ye are gods [Heb: elohiym]; and all of you are children [Heb: sons] of the most High. But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes [i.e., angels].
1. (Gen 1:1) In the beginning God [Heb: elohiym] created the heaven and the earth.
(John 10:34-36) Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word [Gk: logos] of God came [unto us], and the scripture cannot be broken; Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
1. (John 1:14) And the Word [Gk: logos] was made flesh [in Jesus Christ], and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.