THE FORMATION OF THIS PRISON WORLD
(There are many many more prison worlds: Mark 16:15)
03-04-18 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00 am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the video, audio, and study notes are archived.
(The brightness of our revelations depend upon the correctness of our doctrines (our building blocks)
(Gen 1:1) In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. (Gen 1:2) And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. (Gen 1:3) And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. (Gen 1:4) And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. (Gen 1:5) And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
(Gen 1:1) In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
1. Commentary: God created the heaven, which encompasses the universe, and then the earth for a prison world to separate from Himself, temporarily dispose of, His fallen (criminal) angels that were created by His thoughts, i.e. by His Spirit.
a. spirit = Heb: a current of air, a breath or a breeze, by analogy or figuratively a spirit, (human) rational [Dict: reasoning] soul, vital principle, mental disposition, or (superhuman) an angel, demon, or (divine) God, Christ’s spirit, the Holy spirit: ghost, life, spirit (-ual, -ually), mind.
2. (Rev 12:9) And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
(Gen 1:2) And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [Heb: #2822] was upon the face [anthropomorphism – attributing human shape or characteristics to a god, animal, or thing] of the deep [bottomless pit, i.e., evil thoughts, chaos]. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
1. without form = Heb: a waste, desolation, desert, worthless, vain: confusion, vanity, wilderness.
a. Commentary: laws and morals provide “form” (functional structure – parameters, guidelines) within which our mental faculties may operate.
2. void = Heb: empty; a vacuity [a vacuum], an undistinguishable ruin: emptiness.
3. darkness = Heb: #2822; the dark; fig. misery, destruction, death, ignorance, sorrow, wickedness.
a. Commentary: the latter descriptions are of evil thoughts, i.e., of Satan and his fallen angels.
b. (Isa 45:7) I form the light, and create darkness [Heb: #2822]: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
c. (Isa 54:16) Behold, I have created the smith [Heb: a fabricator of any material: artificer, carpenter, craftsman] that bloweth [spiritually] the coals [of us, burning pieces of wood (trees)] in the fire [e.g., the brasen altar], and that bringeth forth an instrument [fallen angels] for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.
i. fabricate = Dict: 1. to make, build, construct, etc., by assembling parts; manufacture. 2. to make up (a story, reason, lie, etc.); invent. Syn: lie.
4. deep = Heb: an abyss (as a surging mass of water), especially the deep (the main sea or subterranean water supply): deep (place), depth /// to make an uproar, or agitate greatly: destroy, move, make a noise.
a. Commentary: water is the universal indicator of life, life moves. Fallen angels (spirits) move and have life. Spiritually, looking down at this earth (at the face of the abyss) from afar is like looking down at an enormous dark pit of madly swirling poisonous vipers, snakes, water moccasins, i.e., evil thoughts, which are fallen (criminal) angels. What does one do with deadly poisonous vipers (fallen angels) that are immortal? You can’t live (co-exist) with them, you can’t kill them, so you confine (imprison, lock up, incarcerate) them, i.e., separate them from yourself.
(Gen 1:3) And God said, Let there be light: and there was light [i.e., Godly thoughts, order].
1. light = Heb: illumination, (happiness): day.
a. Commentary: a description of Christ (Gk: anointed); i.e., the anointing (Godly thoughts).
2. (John 9:5) As long as I am in the world [Gk: kosmos], I am the light of the world [Gk: kosmos].
3. (Mat 5:14) Ye are the light of the world [Gk: kosmos]. [Because of the brilliance of its assembled, unified, lights, Godly thoughts, spirits] A city [an assembly of those Godly thoughts (spirits)] that is set on an hill [i.e., given supernatural power (authority)] cannot be hid.
FALLEN ANGELS (evil thoughts) WERE “BREATHED” INTO THE BODY (PRISON) OF A MAN FORMED ON THIS PRISON PLANET
(a body, a holding tank that is an earthsuit for earth, comparable in function to a spacesuit for space)
(Gen 2:7) And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
1. (Gen 2:7) And the LORD God formed man of the dust [Heb: earth] of the ground, and breathed into [i.e., entered into] his nostrils the breath [Heb: spirit] of life [in an allegorical sense (the Bible is a book of codes), God “breathed out” thoughts separated from Him, i.e., fallen criminal angels]; and man became a living soul [a temporary depository for fallen criminal angels (God’s rejected thoughts), imprisoned in bodies of flesh].
THE FINAL COMMAND OF JESUS TO HIS REDEEMED FALLEN ANGELS (SONS OF GOD)
(Mark 16:15) And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
1. (Mark 16:15) And he [Jesus] said unto them [unto His disciples after He had “breathed on them… Receive ye the Holy Ghost” (John 20:22, after He had saved and empowered them), Go ye [i.e., spirit, movement (life); we are messengers (angels)] into all the world [Gk: kosmos; “cosmos” (universe)], and preach the gospel [good news of love] to every [thinking] creature [in the universe, an enormous category that includes but is not limited to man].
a. (Rom 8:18,19) For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory [the anointing] which shall be revealed [Gk: to take off the cover; disclosed] in us. For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation [Gk: disclosure: appearance, revelation] of the sons of God [the formerly evil angels but now (redeemed, restored, repaired, renovated) good angels, i.e., you and I]. Hallelujah!
OPENING THE PRISON
(Isa 61:1-3) The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.