PROPHECY IS RAPIDLY FULFILLING IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE
03-05-17 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the audio and notes without video are archived.
The brightness of our revelations depends upon the correctness of our doctrines (our building blocks)
(1 John 2:18,19) Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist [Gk: an opponent of the Messiah] [against Christ, unsaved] shall come, even now are there many antichrists [many unsaved opponents against Christ]; whereby we know that it is the last time. They went out from us [they separated from us], but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out [they separated from us], that they [themselves] might be made manifest [Gk: rendered apparent] [to all the rest of the world] that they were not all of us.
(2 Thes 2:1-4) Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ [i.e., the second coming of Jesus Christ], and by our gathering together [Gk: assembling together] unto him [i.e., our rapture (Dict: ecstatic joy or delight)], That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ [His second coming] is at hand. Let no man deceive [Gk: to seduce wholly: beguile] you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first [Gk: a deflection from the truth (apostasy)], and that man of sin be revealed [Gk: to take off the cover, disclosed], the son of perdition [Gk: ruin or loss: damnation] [i.e., the Antichrist, the son (offspring) of Satan]; Who opposeth [Gk: to lie opposite to, to be adverse to] and exalteth himself [Gk: to raise oneself over, to become haughty] above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing [Gk: showing off, exhibiting] himself that he is God [the epitome of pride: Lucifer has become Satan].
1. (1 Cor 6:19) What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
2. (1 Cor 3:16,17) Know ye not that ye are the
a. defile = Gk: to pine or waste; shrivel or wither; spoil, ruin, deprave: corrupt (self), destroy.
(2 Thes 2:5-8) Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? And now ye know what withholdeth [“is restraining” NKJ] that he might be revealed [Gk: to take off the cover, disclosed] in his time. For the mystery of iniquity [Gk: lawlessness] doth already work: only he [the Holy Spirit] who now letteth [“restrains” NKJ] will let [continue to restrain], until he [the Holy Spirit] be taken out of the way [at the moment of our “rapture”]. And then shall that Wicked be revealed [Gk: to take off the cover, disclosed] [revealed for an indeterminate length of time; perhaps 3 ½ years], whom the Lord shall consume [“For our God is a consuming fire.” Heb 12:29] [when He returns] with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness [Gk: manifestation /// conspicuous, memorable] of his [second] coming:
1. Commentary: “until he be taken out of the way” = the Holy Spirit’s restraining covering over the antichrist(s) is like an impervious confining blanket that is being perceptively removed, and now almost entirely removed. The point of actual “entirety” will synonymously coordinate with the now most imminent “rapture” and the consequent beginning of the Great Tribulation. Thereafter, (symbolically 3 ½ years thereafter), the Lord Jesus Christ will return (His second coming) with His armies to judge and make war.
a. (Rev 19:11-16) And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse [unlike the rider of the white horse in Rev. 6:1,2 which is the counterfeit Antichrist]; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture [Gk: robe] dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
(2 Thes 2:9-12) Even him, whose coming is after the working [Gk: active operation /// power] of Satan with all power and signs [Gk: indications: miracles] and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness [Gk: delusions] of unrighteousness in them that perish [Gk: die]; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie [Gk: falsehood] [i.e., that Jesus is not the Christ]: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
1. strong delusion = Gk: active operation /// deceit, delusion, error, straying from orthodoxy or piety.
2. (Judg 7:19-22) So Gideon [Heb: feller (warrior) /// to fell a tree: hew down] [a type and shadow of Jesus Christ], and the hundred men that were with him, came unto the outside of the camp in the beginning of the middle watch [10:00 pm]; and they had but newly set the watch: and they blew the trumpets [symbolizing the word of God], and brake the pitchers [Heb: earthenware] [symbolizing our bodies] that were in their hands. And the three companies [of one hundred men each] blew the trumpets, and brake the pitchers, and held the lamps [Heb: (flaming) torches] [symbolizing the Holy Spirit] in their left hands, and the trumpets in their right hands to blow withal: and they cried, The sword of the LORD, and of Gideon. And they stood every man in his place round about the camp [in the valley below]: and all the host ran, and cried, and fled. And the three hundred blew the trumpets, and the LORD set every man's sword against his fellow, even throughout all the host [120,000 Midianite warriors died]: and the [remaining] host [of 15,000 Midianite warriors] fled to Bethshittah in Zererath, and to the border of Abelmeholah, unto Tabbath.
a. Commentary: “and they cried” = after they had crashed and shattered the pitchers in their left hand with the trumpets in their right hand, thereby suddenly exposing 300 lit flaming torches of the Holy Spirit.
b. fellow = Heb: associate: brother, companion, friend, husband, lover, neighbor, X another.
c. Commentary: “and the LORD set every man’s sword against his fellow” = 120,000 of the 135,000 enemy Midianite [Heb: brawling, contentious, discord, strife] warriors representing the unsaved population of the world were walking in the terrifying darkness of fear and could not see (understand - weeds), and they killed (slaughtered) each other. Please observe that this catastrophic process has recently greatly intensified and is occurring now throughout our nation and world. The remaining 15,000 warriors of the Midianite host were not completely decimated (killed), but they were entered into the Millennium for the purpose of Millennial population availability; availability for the possible salvation conversion of many billions (1,000 years) of lost souls into loving Saints.
(2 Thes 2:13-17) But we are bound to give thanks alway[s] to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to [receive] salvation through [the process of] sanctification [Gk: purification /// to make holy] of the Spirit and belief of the truth: Whereunto he called you by our gospel [Gk: good message], to the obtaining [Gk: acquisition] of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle [Gk: letter]. Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation [Gk: comfort] and good hope through grace, Comfort your hearts, and [e]stablish you in every good word and work [Gk: (inspired) deed].