METAPHORICALLY, GOD’S THOUGHTS ARE ANGELS (SOLDIERS) RECEIVED AS WORDS
03-24-19 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00 am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the video, audio, and study notes are archived.
GOD IS HOLY THOUGHTS
(Gen 28:12,13) And he [Jacob] dreamed, and behold [Heb: see] a ladder [Heb: a stair case] set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven [step by step, i.e., the pathway to God]: and behold [Heb: see] the angels of God ascending and descending on it. And, behold [Heb: see], the LORD stood above it, and said, I am the LORD God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed;
1. (John 1:51) And he [Jesus Christ] saith unto him [Nathanael], Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels [Gk: messengers] [i.e., messages] of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.
2. Commentary: God communicates to each of us in symbols (words) that we can understand. God does not speak to us as He did Moses “face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend” (Exo 33:11; Deut 5:4,5) because although we are completely forgiven positionally, we still have sin in us experientially [a,b] and God totally will not abide the existence of sin. Now, “we know in part” (1 Cor 13:9), and the consequence, should we appear in the literal presence of God before we have become completely transformed into full 100% experiential Sainthood… is “puff,” “For our God is a consuming fire.” (Heb 12:29). Hence, the protective “buffering effect” [c] of God’s good angels.
a. (1 John 1:8-10) If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth [John 14:6] is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word [John 1:14] is not in us.
Now when he was in
c. buffer = Dict: any person or thing that serves to lessen shock or prevent sharp impact, as between antagonistic forces.
3. Commentary: God “the LORD… said,” that is, God spoke (sent) words to Jacob through (via) His buffering angels (Heb: messengers), i.e., through the messages descending from God and ascending to God. Perhaps the messages are the (logos) seeds descending and the (rhema) revelations and prayers ascending. Nevertheless, in every case, the angels ARE the messages, and one has to be saved (born-again) to be enabled to communicate with God. We conceptualize the incoming angels (the words of God) in the form of men for the necessity of understanding (for our comprehension) as men talking to us because, being still imperfect, we cannot conceptualize an image of God who is perfection talking to us.
4. Commentary: The angels (thoughts) of God are perceived (interpreted) as words. Many examples of God’s words (messages) are clearly illustrated by angels in the form of men in the Old Testament when God’s good angels were only “upon” or outside mankind. With the advent and decease of Jesus Christ who is the door way into Heaven (“I am the door” John 10:7,9), and our acceptance of Him as Lord and Savior, the door to our minds has been opened (our spiritual eyes) and now the good angels can enter into us and we, only if we are saved, can receive the good angels (words - seed) as unveiling (rhema), i.e., as God’s thoughts. Like a beautiful butterfly emerging from the cocoon, the perceived image (the seed, the logos word, the angel), the container of God’s thought dissolves as the rhema (the true thought) emerges, and the glory of that thought brightly gloriously shines (Exo 34:29-35), as did the face of Moses. Hallelujah!
THE POWER OF GOD’S ANGELS (SOLDIERS, WORDS)
(Heb 4:12) For the word [Gk: logos] [“the seed” Luke 8:11: the angel] of God is quick [Gk: alive], and powerful [Gk: active], and sharper  than any twoedged sword [because angels are supernatural], piercing [Gk: to reach through; penetrating] even to the dividing asunder of soul [the natural mind] and spirit [the spiritual mind], and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner [Gk: discrimative] [Dict: to recognize the difference] of the thoughts [Gk: deliberations /// ponderings: think] [meditations] and intents of the heart [Gk: the heart, fig. the thoughts or feelings (the mind)].
1. sharper = Gk: to cut (more comprehensive or decisive, as if by a single stroke); more keen.
UNDERSTANDING AND CHANNELING THE POWER OF GOD’S ANGELS (SOLDIERS, WORDS)
And when Jesus was entered into
Capernaum [Heb: a village (as
protected by walls) /// comfortable], there came unto him a
centurion [Gk: a Roman captain of one hundred
men], beseeching [pleading with] him, And saying, Lord
[Gk: kurios; supreme in authority], my servant [Gk:3816 pais;
boy, child]  lieth at home sick of the palsy [Gk: paralytic], grievously tormented
[Gk: tortured: in pain,
tossed, vexed]. And Jesus saith unto him, I
will come and heal him. The centurion answered and said, [THE
DISPLAYS HIS UNDERSTANDING:] Lord, I am not worthy [the lowest degree of self-respect,
i.e., showing great humility] that thou shouldest come under my
roof [and hence under my
hospitality/authority]: but speak the word [send your soldiers (angels)] only, and my servant
[Gk: 3816 pais;
 shall be healed
[Gk: made whole]. For I am a
man under authority [as are you], having soldiers under me
[which is a type and shadow of your
angels under you, your words]: and I say [words (power)] to this man
[my soldier as you do to
your angel], Go, and he goeth; and to another,
Come, and he cometh; and to my servant [Gk: 1401 doulos;
, Do this, and he doeth it. When Jesus heard it,
he marveled, and said to
them that followed, Verily [Gk: truth] I say unto you, I have not
found so great [Gk: large, much] faith [Gk: belief] [resting upon a
sure foundation of understanding “truth” (John 14:6)], no, not in
1. Commentary: “so great faith” = true belief is based upon, is founded upon, understanding truth.
a. (Mat 13:19) When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one [Satan, the devil], and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side. [the unsaved – have no understanding, no faith]
b. (Mat 13:23) But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty. [the saved – have understanding, and faith to great faith]
2. servant = 3816 pais; a boy (as often beaten with impunity), or (by analogy), a girl, and (generally) a child; specifically a slave or servant (especially a minister to a king; and by eminence to God):
3. servant = 1401 doulos; a slave (lit. or fig., involuntarily or voluntarily; frequently therefore in a qualified sense of subjection or subserviency): bond (- man), servant.
(John 15:15) Henceforth I call you [His disciples] not servants [Gk: 1401 doulos; a slaves]; for the servant [Gk: 1401 doulos; a slave] knoweth [Gk: understands] not what his lord doeth [i.e., the Bible: John 1:14]: but I have called you friends ; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known [Gk: declared, given to understand) unto you. 
1. friends = Gk: dear, a friend; actively fond, friendly (an associate, neighbor, etc.).
2. Commentary: Moses and Abraham, who died and were taken dead into Heaven were each Biblically directly called a “friend” of God. Enoch and Isaiah, who were in a sense “raptured” alive into Heaven were each treated indirectly as a “friend” of God, but not directly called so. However, there is still hope (happy anticipation) for you and I to be the “friend” of God and Christ Jesus.
a. (1 Thes 4:15-18) For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the [second] coming of the Lord shall not prevent [Gk: precede] them which are asleep [Gk: dead]. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT (A PROGRESSING COMPILATION)
God is Love. The brightness of our revelations depends upon the correctness of our doctrines, our building blocks. God is Thought. We who are saved, redeemed, imputed for righteousness, born-again, are spiritually ascending and descending Jacob’s ladder (Gen 28:12; John 1:51) in meditation (inner thoughts) and prayer (manifested thoughts). Thoughts are Life (they move). Words are a product of thought. God’s angels are His manifested Thoughts (His Words). God is Spirit. The Holy Spirit of God is the conglomerate of all His Angels (all His Holy Thoughts) who are created as Spirits (Psa 104:4; Heb 1:7). Angels are His manifested Spirit. God is the eternal Spirit from which all things that are the entire manifested universe was/is being created. All S(s)pirits originate as God’s Thoughts. You are a transitional part of God’s Spirit (Eccl 12:7); you will become either an eternal Heavenly Spirit, or an eternal fallen spirit. The Garden of Eden is a type and shadow of Heaven. All the trees in the Garden of Eden are fruit trees (Gen 1:11,12,29; 2:9,16,17) symbolizing Angels (Heb: messengers) whose fruit is God’s message (Gal 5:22,23; Eph 5:9 & Rev 22:2). Men are fruit trees (Mat 7:15-20; 12:33; Luke 3:9). The S(s)pirits of men are A(a)ngels (Rev 19:9,10; 22:8,9).