THE FINAL RESURRECTION
04-01-18 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00 am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the video, audio, and study notes are archived.
(The brightness of our revelations depend upon the correctness of our doctrines (our building blocks)
THE END (DEATH) OF THIS EARTH
(2 Pet 3:10-13) But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat [Gk: to set on fire] [i.e., a global nuclear holocaust: Zech 14:12-15], the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation [Gk: behavior] and godliness, Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
THE NEW (RESURRECTED) EARTH
(Rev 21:1,2) And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
(Rev 22:1,2) And he [“one of the seven angels” Rev 21:9] shewed me a pure [Gk: clean] river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding [in an orderly fashion; strong connotations of “order”] out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the midst of the street [i.e., the river of water of life is the “street”] of it [of “the holy city, new Jerusalem” Rev 21:2], and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit [into the river of water of life] every month: and the leaves [Gk: sprouts /// offshoots, races or clans: tribes] [the leaves adorning the trees of life are like the lights adorning a Christmas tree] of the tree were for the healing [“and the restoration” Amplif. Bible] of the nations.
1. (John 4:14) But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
2. (John 7:37-39) In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)
3. (Gal 5:22) But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Gal 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. [9 fruits]
4. (Eph 5:9) (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;) [3 fruits]
(Rev 22:3-5) And there shall be no more curse [Gen 3:14-19]: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it [the “new earth” Rev 21:1]; and his servants [us] shall serve him: And they shall see his face [“face to face” Exo 33:11a]; and his name shall be in [versus “on,” (much more intimate)] their foreheads. And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light [Gk: luminousness] of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign [Gk: rule: king] for ever and ever.
1. (Mat 5:14) Ye are the light of the world [Gk: kosmos; “cosmos” (universe)]. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
a. light = Gk: to shed rays, shine or to brighten up: enlighten, illuminate, make to see.
2. (Mat 13:43) Then shall the righteous shine forth [Gk: be resplendent /// beam, radiate brillancy] as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
(Rev 22:6,7) And he [“one of the seven angels” Rev 21:9] said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done. Behold, I come quickly [Gk: without delay, or (by surprise) suddenly]: blessed [Gk: fortunate, well off: happy, happier] is he that keepeth [Gk: watches; guards (from loss or injury)] the sayings of the prophecy [Gk: predictions] of this book.
1. prophet = Gk: a foreteller; an inspired speaker.
2. (Amos 3:7) Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
(Rev 22:8,9) And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel [John fell before the second angel who corrected John’s second attempt to worship him (the angel)] which shewed me these things. Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets [this phrase spoken earlier by a different apparent angel: Rev 19:10], and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
1. (Rev 19:10) And I fell at his feet to worship him [the first angel who corrected John’s attempt to worship him (the angel)]. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
NO SECOND CHANCES
(Rev 22:10-12) And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand. He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
1. (Dan 12:4) But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
2. (1 Cor 3:11-15) For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; Every man's work shall be made manifest [Gk: apparent]: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try [Gk: test, examine: prove] every man's work of what sort it is. If any man's work abide [Gk: continue, remain] which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
(Rev 22:13-15) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city [new Jerusalem]. For without [Gk: outside] are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
(Rev 22:16,17) I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. And the Spirit and the bride [saved, regenerated us] say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
A WARNING… AND HIS LOVE FOR YOU
(Rev 22:18-21) For I [Jesus] testify unto every man that heareth the words [Gk: logos] of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life [“Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.” Exo 32:33], and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book [Deut 4:2; 12:32; Prov 30:6]. He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. The grace [Gk: the divine influence upon the heart, and its reflection in the life] of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.