YE ARE “EQUAL UNTO THE ANGELS”
04-05-20 This message may be viewed live streaming video at youtube.com and tabernacleofmoses.org today Sunday at 11:00 am, and repeated 24/7 thereafter. The video, audio, and study notes are archived.
God is Thought. The brightness of our revelations depends upon the correctness of our doctrines, our building blocks, our Godly Thoughts laid one upon another, ascending into the mind of Christ.
(Luke 20:27-33) Then came to him [Jesus] certain of the Sadducees [Heb: clean self, justify self] [basing their belief system on the Pentateuch, the first five books of the Old Testament], which deny that there is any resurrection [Gk: to rise from the dead] [1,2]; and they asked him, Saying, Master, Moses wrote unto us, If any man's brother die, having a wife, and he die without children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed [a child] unto his brother [to perpetuate the name and heritage of the man who died childless]. There were therefore seven brethren: and the first took a wife, and died without children. And the second took her to wife, and he died childless. And the third took her; and in like manner the seven also: and they left no children, and died. Last of all the woman died also. Therefore in the resurrection [Gk: to rise from the dead] whose wife of them is she? for seven had her to wife.
1. (Act 23:8) For the Sadducees say that there is no resurrection, neither angel, nor spirit: but the Pharisees confess both.
2. (Isa 64:6) But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf [get old, dry and brittle, and die]; and our iniquities [sins], like the wind, have taken us away [from…?].
THE WORTHY “ARE EQUAL UNTO THE ANGELS”
(Luke 20:34-38) And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world [Gk: aion] marry, and are given in marriage: But they which shall be accounted worthy [Gk: to deem entirely deserving /// to deem entitled or fit /// deserving, suitable] to obtain [Gk: to attain or secure] that [other] world [that blessed state of eternal existence, i.e., heaven], and the resurrection [Gk: being raised to life again] from the dead, neither marry [decide for themselves], nor are given [are decided upon by others] in marriage: Neither can they die any more [no second death: Rev 2:11; 20:6,14; 21:8]: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God [Gal 3:26; 1 John 3:10; 5:2], being the children of the resurrection. Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed [his testimony] at the [burning] bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all [who believe] live unto him.
“YE ARE GODS”
(Psa 82:1-8) A Psalm of Asaph. God [Heb: #430 elohiym: God, angels] standeth in the congregation [“of the representatives of God” Amplif.] of the mighty [Heb: el; strength: God] [i.e., angels]; he judgeth among the gods [Heb: #430 elohiym: God, angels]. How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah. Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy. Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked. They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness [Heb: fig. misery]: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. I have said, Ye are gods [Heb: #430 elohiym: God, angels]; and all of you are children of the most High. But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes [Heb: head persons] [i.e., fallen angels]. Arise, O God [Heb: #430 elohiym: God, angels], judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations. 
1. (1 Cor 6:3) Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
“YE ARE GODS”
(John 10:34-36) Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law [the Bible], I said [John 1:14; 12:48; 15:3; 16:33], Ye are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken [“loosened”: break up, destroyed] [i.e., changed]; Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest [lied against God]; because I said, I am the Son of God?
THE FIRST MAN/ANGEL CLEARLY REVEALED IN REVELATION PARALLELING
THE MAN/ANGEL JESUS/CHRIST
(Rev 19:9 KJV) And he [“the angel” Amplif.] saith unto me [John], Write, Blessed [Gk: fortunate: happy] are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
1. (Rev 19:9 Amplif.) Then [the angel] said to me, Write this down, Blessed – happy, to be envied – are those who are summoned (invited, called) to the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he said to me [further], These are the true words – the genuine and exact declarations – of God.
(Rev 19:10 KJV) And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me [“further” Amplif.], See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren [Gk: brothers] that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
1. (Rev 19:10 Amplif.) Then I fell prostrate at his feet to worship – to pay divine honors – to him, but he [restrained me] and said, Refrain! – You must not do that! I am [only] another servant with you and your brethren who have [accepted and hold] the testimony borne by Jesus. Worship God! For the substance (essence) of the truth revealed by Jesus is the spirit of all prophecy – the vital breath, the inspiration of all inspired preaching and interpretation of the divine will and purpose [including both mine and yours].
THE SECOND MAN/ANGEL CLEARLY REVEALED IN REVELATION PARALLELING
THE MAN/ANGEL JESUS/CHRIST
(Rev 22:8 KJV) And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
1. (Rev 22:8 Amplif.) And I John am he who heard and witnessed these things. And when I heard and saw them, I fell prostrate before the feet of the messenger (angel) who showed them to me to worship him.
(Rev 22:9 KJV) Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant [Gk: co-slave /// bond (man)], and of thy brethren [Gk: brothers] the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
1. (Rev 22:9 Amplif.) But he said to me, Refrain! – You must not do that! I am (only) a fellow servant along with yourself and of your brethren the prophets, and of those who are mindful and practice [the truths contained in] the messages of this book. Worship God!
YET ANOTHER REDEEMED MAN/ANGEL IS REVEALED
(Rev 21:17) And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel [once again proving that the angel was a redeemed man].
1. Dake’s Annotated Reference Bible: “These angels are redeemed men for one of them tells John that he is a prophet (Rev 19:10; 22:8,9). He is a man. (Rev 21:17).”
THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF ANGELS IN HEAVEN:
THE ORIGINAL INNOCENT AND THE REDEEMED INNOCENT
(1 Pet 1:12) Unto whom [the prophets] it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the [original innocent] angels desire [Gk: to set the heart upon, long for] to look into [Gk: to peer within].