CHRISTIANS START SUCKING MILK AND GROW UP EATING MEAT
04-08-18 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00 am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the video, audio, and study notes are archived.
(The brightness of our revelations depend upon the correctness of our doctrines (our building blocks)
(God is “Thought,” think about that)
(1 Cor 3:1-5) And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men? For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal? Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?
(1 Cor 3:1-5) And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual [godly minded], but as unto carnal [“nonspiritual; men of the flesh, in whom the carnal nature predominates” Amplif. Bible], even as unto babes in Christ . I have fed you with milk [soft easily digestible relatively effortless nourishment (word of God revelations); i.e., you being fed by others], and not with meat [which requires the intentional exertion of “chewing the cud” (meditation) for nourishment (word of God revelations); i.e., you feeding yourself]: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it [to digest it, to grasp it, handle it, understand it], neither yet now are ye able [2-5]. For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?  For while one saith, I am [a follower, student, learner] of Paul; and another, I am [a follower, student, learner] of Apollos; are ye not carnal [because these are earthly men]? Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers [of Jesus Christ]  by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? 
1. (2 Cor 5:17) Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2. (Heb 5:12-14) For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles [Gk: fundamentals] of the oracles [Gk: utterances] of God; and [you] are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. For every one that useth milk is unskilful [Gk: ignorant] in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use [Gk: habit, practice] have their senses [Gk: organs of perception; fig. judgment] exercised [Gk: trained] to discern [Gk: to separate thoroughly: judge] both good and evil [i.e., to do that which Adam and part of him, “the woman,” later “Eve” were unable to do].
3. (Josh 1:7-9) Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest. This book of the law shall not depart [Heb: be taken] out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate [Heb: ponder: study] therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
4. (Psa 1:1-3) Blessed [Heb: happy: prosperous] is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate [Heb: ponder: study] day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
5. (John 16:12,13) I [Jesus] have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth [the Holy Spirit], is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear [the Bible was an oral tradition until the KJV was published in 1611], that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come [i.e., prophesy].
a. (1 John 2:26,27) These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth [Gk: dwells] in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
i. seduce = Gk: (cause to) roam (from safety, truth, or virtue): go astray, deceive, err, wander, be out of the way.
ii. anointing = Gk: chrisma; smearing, fig. the special endowment (chrism) of the Holy Spirit.
6. Commentary = (you) “walk as men” i.e., you walk as earthly men versus the heavenly angels that you actually are “behaving yourselves after a human standard and like mere (unchanged) men” Amplif. Bible.
7. minister = Gk: (to run on errands), an attendant, (generally) a waiter (at a table or other menial duties); specifically a Christian teacher and pastor: servant.
8. (Rom 12:3) For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly [Gk: be of sound mind, sane: be in right mind], according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith [Gk: belief].
a. Commentary: Exemplified by the demon-possessed man of the Gadarenes who was saved and thereafter found “in his right mind” (Mark 5:15; Luke 8:35), and the prodigal son who finally “came to himself” (Luke 15:17).