GOD IS NOW SENDING THE UNSAVED STRONG DELUSION
04-23-17 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the audio and notes without video are archived.
The brightness of our revelations depends upon the correctness of our doctrines (our building blocks)
(Isa 29:16) Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay : for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed [Heb: formed] say of him that framed it, He [the maker, God] had no understanding?
1. potter = Heb: (through the idea of squeezing into shape); mould into a form: fashion, frame.
2. (Isa 64:8) But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.
3. (Jer 18:1-4) The word which came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying, Arise, and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause thee to hear my words. Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels. And the vessel [container] that he made of clay was marred [blemished, ruined] in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel [i.e., being born again], as seemed good to the potter to make it.
4. (Rom 9:20,21) Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour [godliness], and another unto dishonour [worldliness]?
(Isa 45:7) I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
(1 Sam 16:14,15) But the Spirit of the LORD departed from [king] Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him. And Saul's servants said unto him, Behold now, an evil spirit from God troubleth thee.
AN EVIL LYING SPIRIT (A FALLEN ANGEL) SENT BY GOD
Kings 22:18-23) And [Ahab] the king of
WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE WORLD TODAY:
2Th 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 2Th 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 2Th 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 2Th 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
(2 Thes 2:6-12) And now ye know what [(the Holy Spirit in us)] withholdeth [“is restraining him” Amplified Bible] that he [the Antichrist leader]  might be revealed in his [“appointed” Amplif.] time [i.e., when we shall be raptured out – the Saints are the Holy covering restraining the antichrists] . For the mystery of iniquity [Gk: lawlessness: unrighteousness] doth already work: only he [the Holy Spirit] who now letteth [“restrains” NKJV] will let [“will do so” NKJV], until he [the Holy Spirit] be taken out of the way [i.e., when we shall be raptured out]. And then shall that Wicked [Antichrist leader and his followers] be [fully] revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his [second] coming: Even him [the Antichrist], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all [the] deceivableness [Gk: delusions] of unrighteousness in them that perish [Gk: are destroyed]; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved [Gk: delivered: healed, preserved, made whole] [imputed for righteousness, regenerated, born-again]. And for this cause God shall send them [“GOD SHALL SEND THEM” = the unsaved antichrists] strong delusion [3,4], that they should believe a lie [that Jesus is not the Christ sent from God; so God is now sending them strong delusion (their own lustful desires enormously magnified: Num 11:33]: That they all might be damned [Gk: condemned, punished] [eternally] who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness [Gk: lawlessness, moral wrongfulness].
1. antichrist = Webster’s Dictionary: 1. an opponent or disbeliever in Christ. 2. the great antagonist of Christ, expected to spread universal evil before the end of the world but finally to be conquered at Christ’s second coming. 3. a false Christ.
2. rapture = Webster’s Dictionary: 1. the state of being carried away with joy, love, etc.; ecstasy. 2. an expression of great joy, pleasure, etc. 3. a carrying away or being carried away in body or spirit.
3. delusion = Webster’s Dictionary: 1. a deluding or being deluded. 2. a false belief or opinion. 3. a false persistent belief not substantiated by sensory or objective evidence. [X “strong”- from God]
4. (Mat 13:22) He also that received seed [“The seed is the word of God” Luke 8:11] among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care [Gk: distractions] of this world, and the deceitfulness [Gk: delusions] of riches, choke [Gk: strangle completely /// take by the throat] the word, and he becometh unfruitful [Gk: barren].
Commentary: Dear brothers and sisters, we pray to God that He bless each and every one of you with more of Him. That, to my mind, is the greatest prayer, other than “God bless God” of course. And may we suggest for your thoughtful consideration that the Biblically anticipated Great Tribulation is happening now, and that the Great Tribulation is caused by the strong delusion (a great collection of evil spirits) being sent by God upon the world. Strong delusion is not instantaneous but it is an ever intensifying judgmental process leading ultimately into the finality of the sheep/goats judgment (Mat 25) within which the spirit of fear is prominent. Fear is the opposite of faith. Please note from your own personal experiences that a person cannot successfully reason nor argue with another person who is manifesting strong delusion. Why not? Because strong delusion (an intensifying process) is now being sent from God upon the world’s unsaved recipients [1,2].
1. (Mark 13:20-22) And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days. And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not: For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs [Gk: miracles] and wonders, to seduce [Gk: to lead astray], if it were possible, even the elect.
2. (2 Tim 1:7,8) For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but [“He has given us a spirit” Amplif. Bible] of power [Gk: miraculous power: might wonderful work], and of [sacrificial] love, and of a sound mind [Gk: discipline, self-control]. Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me [the Apostle Paul] his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions [Gk: to suffer hardships] [“to which the preaching” Amplif.] of the gospel [“may expose you” Amplif.] according to the power of God;