BELIEVERS COMPRISE TWO INTERDEPENDENT ARMIES OF GOD:
PASSIVE SHEEP ARE A VISIBLE SUPPORT ARMY, AND AGGRESSIVE SHEPHERDS ARE A BECOMING YET UNDISCLOSED COMBAT ARMY
04-30-17 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the audio and notes without video are archived.
The brightness of our revelations depends upon the correctness of our doctrines (our building blocks)
(1 Cor 10:11) Now all these things happened unto them [the Old Testament folks] for ensamples [Gk: for examples; models (for imitation), for warning: patterns]: and they are written for our admonition [Gk: calling attention to, mild rebuke or warning], upon whom the ends of the world are come.
TWO ARMIES OF GOD IN TYPES AND SHADOWS
(Gen 32:6-10) And the messengers returned to Jacob, saying, We came to thy brother Esau, and also he cometh to meet thee, and four hundred men with him. Then Jacob was greatly afraid and distressed: and he divided the people that was with him [symbolic of the shepherds (combat troops), protectors & caretakers of the sheep], and the flocks, and herds, and the camels [symbolic of the sheep (support troops), provision providers for the shepherds], into two bands [Heb: two armies]; And said, If Esau come to the one company, and smite it, then the other company which is left shall escape. And Jacob said, O God of my father Abraham, and God of my father Isaac, the LORD which saidst unto me, Return unto thy country [i.e., return to the Promised Land], and to thy kindred [Esau, etc.], and I will deal well with thee: I am not worthy [now humble vs. former pride] of the least of all the mercies, and of all the truth, which thou hast shewed unto thy servant; for with [only] my staff I passed over this Jordan [“long ago” Amplif. Bible]; and now I am become two bands [Heb: two armies].
TWO ARMIES OF GOD PHYSICALLY REVEALED
(Judg 7:1-8) Then Jerubbaal, who is Gideon [a
type and shadow of Jesus Christ],
and all the people that were
with him [32,000 warriors that
answered the call, i.e., that came to church], rose up early, and pitched beside the well of Harod: so that the host
of the Midianites [Heb:
brawling, contentious, discord, strife] [an apt characterization of unsaved men
and women] were on the north side of
them, by the hill of Moreh, in the valley. And the LORD said unto Gideon,
The people that are with thee are too many for me to give the
Midianites [135,000 warriors] into their hands, lest
1. retained = Heb: to fasten upon; to seize: catch, cleave, take hold.
2. (1 Thes 4:16,17) For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together [i.e., raptured] with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
a. caught up = Gk: harpazo; seized: catch (away, up), pluck, pull, take (by force) /// to take for oneself, prefer.
(Rev 12:1-4) And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman [the church] clothed with the sun [clothed with the covering blood of Jesus Christ], and the moon under her feet [subdued nonbelievers], and upon her head a crown of twelve stars [the twelve tribes of Israel (angels)]: And she being with child [pregnant] cried, travailing in birth, and pained [in Tribulation] to be delivered. And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon [Satan], having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tail drew [Gk: dragged] the third part of the stars [angels] of heaven, and did cast them to the earth [i.e., fallen angels]: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
1. Commentary: The three failed attempts (so far) to kill the King of Kings
are: 1. Pharaoh = kill all Hebrew male children immediately after they are born (Exo 1:15,16,22); 2. Herod = kill all the male children “of two years old and under” (Mat 2:16) but limited geographically
to the coasts of
2. Commentary: Question: now that Jesus Christ has been born to Mary 2,000 years ago, why is Satan still attempting to kill all the children through Roe vs. Wade? Answer: because Jesus Christ has yet to be born [disclosed] in us; we are pregnant, the bearers of the as yet unborn “man child.”
a. (Rom 8:18) For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed [Gk: to take off the cover, disclosed] in us [2 Thes 1:7,10,12].
TWO ARMIES OF GOD SPIRITUALLY REVEALED
(Rev 12:5,6) And she brought forth a man child [a corporate (unified) man child; shepherds, i.e., combat soldiers “as one man” Judg 6:16], who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up [Gk: harpazo] [i.e., raptured (Judg 7:8; 1 Thes 4:17; Rev 12:5)] unto God, and to his throne. And the woman [the corporate (unified) church; sheep, i.e., support soldiers] fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place [their “tents” Judg 7:8] prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days [360 days, 3 ½ years].
1. (Isa 66:8) Who hath heard
such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall
the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as
2. (2 Tim 2:3,4) Thou therefore endure hardness [pregnancy], as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.
THE GREAT TRIBULATION
(Rev 12:7-12) And there was war in heaven [with dire catastrophic physical manifestations on earth]: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels [fallen angels, unclean spirits, devils, demons] were cast out with him. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ [because the “trumpets” (the voice/word of God) have broken “the pitchers” (Judg 7:19,20) and the corporate “man child” is then revealed in us]: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath [i.e., having Great Tribulation], because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
1. (Mark 13:19,20) For in those days shall be affliction [Gk: tribulation], such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be [i.e., Great Tribulation]. And except that the Lord had shortened those days [Rev 12:12], no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake [ensconced safely in their “tents” Judg 7:8, “prepared of God” Rev 12:6], whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.
2. (Rev 2:26-28) And he that overcometh [the sin nature in himself], and keepeth my works [i.e., wins souls and feeds “my sheep”] unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels [containers] of a potter shall they [the overcomers] be broken to shivers [humbled]:even as I received of my Father. And I will give him the morning star.
Thank you Lord. J Amen