A THOROUGH WARNING: REMEMBER
05-21-17 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the audio and notes without video are archived.
The brightness of our revelations depends upon the correctness of our doctrines (our building blocks)
17:20,21) And when he [Jesus] was demanded [challenged] of the
Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said,
The kingdom of God cometh not with observation [Gk: ocular evidence] [i.e., you cannot physically see it]: Neither shall they say, Lo [Gk: See] here! or, lo [Gk: see] there! for, behold, the
1. (Rom 8:18) For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory [i.e., an unimaginably brilliantly bright light, like super super intense lightening] which shall be revealed in us [Gk: to take off the cover, disclosed]. (2 Thes 1:7,10,12).
(Luke 17:22-25) And he said unto the disciples [Gk: learners, pupils] [believers], The days will come, when ye shall desire to see [experience] one of the days [(plural)] of the Son of man [i.e., Jesus Christ in us on this earth], and ye shall not see it [indicators: we will no longer be acclaimed as “one nation under God.” Church attendance will steadily diminish and many shriveling Christian churches will join together or close]. And they shall say to you, See [Gk: Lo] here; or, see [Gk: lo] there: go not after them, nor follow them [do not look (search) for wonders (miracles), i.e., do not walk by sight]. For as the lightning [Gk: bright shining /// flash /// a star (as spread out over the sky)], that lighteneth [Gk: to flash] [suddenly] out of the one part under heaven, shineth [Gk: radiates brilliancy, gives light] [instantly] unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day [a description of His sudden universal appearance (second coming) from inside us]. But first must he suffer many things [during His first earthly walk], and be rejected of this generation [by unsaved peoples. Accepting Himself as the ultimate sacrifice, and dying for us].
1. (John 15:13) Greater love [i.e., personal sacrifice] hath no man than this, that a man lay down [Gk: to place in a passive or horizontal posture] his life [daily] for his friends [Gk: associates, neighbors].
2. (Luke 9:23) And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny [Gk: reject: refuse] himself [his self, deny his natural man], and take up his cross daily, and follow [Gk: (a road), to be in the same way with, accompany] me.
3. (Mat 10:38) And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
4. (Luke 14:27) And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
(Luke 17:26) And as it was in the days of Noah [Heb: rest] [a man of great faith] , so shall it be also in the days [(plural)] of the Son of man [i.e., Jesus Christ in us on this earth]. They [the unbelievers] did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah [“a preacher of righteousness” 2 Pet 2:5] entered into the ark [“until he be taken out of the way” 2 Thes 2:7; i.e., Noah and his family were raptured], and the flood came, and destroyed them all. Likewise also [(redundant for strong emphasis)] as it was in the days of Lot [Heb: a veil, a covering] [a man of little faith] ; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom [“until he be taken out of the way” 2 Thes 2:7; i.e., Lot and his family were raptured] it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed [“in us” Rom 8:18].
1. (Gen 6:9) These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just [Heb: lawful, righteous] man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.
a. perfect = Heb: entire (morally); integrity, truth: without blemish, complete, full, sound, without spot, undefiled, upright, whole.
b. (Rom 8:1) There is therefore now no condemnation [Gk: judgment against: damnation] to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2. Commentary: Lot was a man of little faith,
yet his very presence still functioned as “a
veil, a covering” of protection (preservation) over Sodom (“Haste thee, escape
thither, for I cannot do anything till thou come thither” Gen 19:22), until he was “taken out of the way” 2 Thes 2:7, i.e., until he was raptured, and then the sin of
a. (Mat 27:51) And, behold, the veil [for our protection (preservation)] of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;
17:31-36) In that day [(singular), i.e., His second coming], he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let
him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him
likewise not return back [i.e., do
not turn your back to God; do not covet (desire) your worldly possessions or
associations above God]. Remember
(Luke 17:37) And they [His disciples] answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? [i.e., where shall the “taken” go?] And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body [of the taken] is, thither [(above)] will the eagles [i.e., the Spirits of the Eagle Saints] be gathered together [Gk: sunago; assembled].
1. (Isa 40:31) But they that wait upon the LORD [“In your patience possess ye your souls.” Luke 21:19] shall renew [“be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind” Rom 12:2] their strength [Heb: force: ability, power]; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
2. (Joel 2:7,8) They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks: Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.
(Joel 2:11) And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day [of the second coming] of the LORD is great [for us] and very terrible [for them]; and who can abide it [i.e., live through it]?