COME OUT OF HER, MY PEOPLE
(be willingly raptured – an ascending joyfully euphoric state of mind)
05-28-17 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the audio and notes without video are archived.
The brightness of our revelations depends upon the correctness of our doctrines (our building blocks)
19:22 KJV) Haste thee, escape thither; for I [the angel] cannot do any
thing till thou [
(Gen 19:22 NIV) He said to him, “Very well, I will grant this request too; I will not overthrow the town you speak of. But flee there quickly, because I cannot do anything until you reach it.” (That is why the town was called Zoar.)
COME OUT OF HER
(1 Cor 6:15,16) Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot [Gk: a strumpet (Dict: prostitute), fig. an idolater (Dict: a worshiper of idols): a whore] [i.e., this world, as the ultimate metaphor]? God forbid. What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body [being “conformed to this world,” instead of being “transformed (separated into godliness) by the renewing of your mind” Rom 12:2]? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.
(Rev 18:4,5) And I heard
another voice from heaven, saying, Come
out of her [
THREE OLD TESTAMENT ASCENDING TYPES AND SHADOWS OF THE RAPTURE (Dict: AN ECSTATIC JOY) = COMING OUT OF HER BY RECEIVING THE FULL MIND OF CHRIST
1. NOAH 2.
(Luke 17:26) And as it was in the days of Noah [Heb: rest] [a man of great faith, “perfect (Heb: complete: without blemish, undefiled) in his generations, and Noah walked with God” Gen 6:9], so shall it be also in the days [(plural) as differentiated from the “day” (singular – 2 Pet 3:8) of His second coming] of the Son of man [i.e., Jesus Christ in us on this earth]. They [the unbelievers] did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah [“a preacher of righteousness” 2 Pet 2:5] [and his family. It is “understood” throughout the Noah narrative that Noah “covered” his family as a father in that leader-priestly capacity] entered into the ark [ref: “only he who now letteth (“restrains” Amplif. Bible) will let (restrain), until he be taken out of the way” 2 Thes 2:7. The presence of Noah restrained, held back, the flood of destruction, “and the LORD shut him in” Gen 7:16, and Noah was raptured out (above)] , and the flood came, and destroyed them all.  Likewise also [two different Greek words, redundant for strong emphasis, i.e., meaning the same thing)] as it was in the days of Lot [Heb: a veil, a covering] [a man of little faith] [also a more advanced (details) maturing ripening type and shadow of the rapture than Noah]; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot [“covering” his family] went out of Sodom [“until he be taken out of the way” 2 Thes 2:7; i.e., Lot and his family were raptured]  it rained fire and brimstone [Gk: sulphur] from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed [“in us” Rom 8:18].
1. Commentary: In types and shadows, Noah is the archetype in the repeated biblical presentation of the rapture. Noah and his family were raptured in type, they were “lift up above the earth… all the high hills… and the mountains were covered” Gen 7:17-20, lift up above the hills and mountains of pride.
2. (2 Thes 2:6-8) And now ye know what withholdeth [Gk: to hold down] [“is restraining him” Amplif. Bible] that he [the corporate antichrist body of unbelievers] might be revealed [Gk: to take off the cover, disclosed] in his [appointed] time. For the mystery of iniquity [Gk: lawlessness, wickedness: unrighteousness] [“the hidden principle of rebellion against constituted authority” Amplif.] doth already work: only he [the corporate body of Christ, i.e., all saved believers] who now letteth [“restrains” Amplif.] will let [restrain], until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked [Gk: lawless, transgressor] be revealed [Gk: to take off the cover, disclosed], whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
3. (Gen 19:15,16) And when the morning [Heb: dawn: light] [i.e., Jesus Christ in type] arose [Heb: ascended], then the angels hastened [Heb: hurried] Lot [Heb: a vail, a covering] [“just Lot… that righteous man” 2 Pet 2:7,8], saying, Arise [ascend], take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity [Heb: sins] of the city. And while he lingered [Heb: hesitated, to be reluctant] [to leave Sodom], the men [the two angels] laid hold [Heb: seized] upon his hand, and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hand of his two daughters; the LORD being merciful [Heb: have pity] unto him: and they brought him forth [Heb: plucked out] [caught up, raptured him], and set him without [outside] the city [on the adjoining plain].
a. Commentary: “And while he lingered” (Heb: hesitated,
to be reluctant) = Lot was a wealthy man who wanted (desired) God, but Lot also
wanted (desired) to keep his worldly goods and associations, all of which he was
reluctant to leave behind, reluctant to be separated from (“Ye cannot serve God
and mammon” Mat 6:24; Luke 16:13), and
thus Lot proved himself to be a man
of little faith. And that “little” (Gen 19:20) is what he received in the city (“is it not a little one?”)
(composed of goods and associations) of
Zoar (Heb: little). Then, when “he feared” God (fear is the opposite of
(Judg 7:7,8) And the LORD said unto Gideon [Heb: feller (warrior) /// to fell a tree: cut asunder, hew down] [a type and shadow of Jesus Christ] [also the third and most advanced matured ripened type and shadow of the rapture], By the three hundred men [the proven 300 combat troops (shepherds)] that lapped will I save you [Rev 12:5] , and deliver the Midianites [Heb: brawling, contentious, discord, strife] [all unsaved peoples] into thine hand [Heb: power]: and let all the other people [the proven 9,700 support troops (sheep)] go every man unto his place [Rev 12:6] . So the  people took victuals [Heb: food] [brotherly support] in their hand, and their trumpets [godly support; symbolically, the voice of God]: and he sent all the rest of Israel [Heb: he will rule as God] every man unto his tent [Heb: tabernacle] [Rev 12:14] , and retained [Heb: seized] [i.e., raptured the 300; set them up atop the valley] those three hundred men: and the host of Midian was beneath him in the valley.
1. (Rev 12:5) And she [the believing church, the 9,700 support troops] brought forth [birthed] a [corporate, “as one man” Judg 6:16, the 300 combat troops; on the “good ground” Luke 8:8,15] man child, who was [(future implication actualized when fully mature)] to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up [Gk: seized: plucked up] [raptured, i.e., ripened, matured (“the firstfruits…” Rev 14:4,5)] unto God, and to his throne.
66:8) Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen
such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or
shall a nation be born at once?
for as soon as
2. (Rev 12:6) And the woman [the believing church, the 9,700 support troops dwelling “among thorns” Luke 8:14, immature, and needing to be drastically “taught” Judg 8:16 and brought to spiritual maturity] fled [carnally, touching treading the ground] into the wilderness [into the open courtyard of the Tabernacle of Moses, but still influenced by the world], where she hath a place prepared of God, that they [the unsaved peoples, in the very near future after the imminent rapture of the “man child”] should [physically] feed her there [in the courtyard of the tabernacle] a thousand two hundred and threescore days [3 ½ years].
3. (Rev 12:14) And to the woman [the believing church, the 9,700 support troops] were given two wings [being “taught” Judg 8:16 by the “two wings” of the Old Testament & the New Testament] of a great eagle [God: Exo 19:4; Deut 32: 9-12], that she might fly [spiritually, not touching the ground] into [through] the wilderness, into her place [and be safely covered inside her “tent,” Judg 7:8, i.e., inside the Holy Place of the Temple/Tabernacle of Moses, covered by God], where she is [spiritually] nourished [by God] for a time, and times, and half a time [3 ½ years], from the face of the serpent.