PROPHECY: THE OVERVIEW CHAPTER OF THE 1,000 YEAR MILLENNIUM
07-01-18 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00 am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the video, audio, and study notes are archived.
(The brightness of our revelations depend upon the correctness of our doctrines, our building blocks)
(God is Thought, God is Love, God is a Spirit – Eccl 12:7)
THE MILLENNIUM SYNOPSIS
(Rev 20:1-3) And I saw an angel [Gk: a messenger]  come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit [Gk: abyss: deep] and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound [Gk: tied] him [up] a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive  the nations no more, till [Gk: until] the thousand years should be fulfilled [Gk: teleo; 3x in this chapter 20]: and after that he must be loosed [i.e., let loose] a little season [Gk: a space of time].
1. Commentary: “an angel” = who is most likely Christ Jesus (Rev 1:18; 3:7; 9:1; 20:1). Who else has the power to bind Satan? Neither the archangel Michael nor Gabriel have the power to bind Satan and cast him into the bottomless pit, and lock (keep) him in the bottomless pit. And who else could plausibly be called be this “great messenger”?
2. deceive = Gk: cause to roam from safety, truth, or virtue: go astray, err, seduce, wander, be out of the way.
3. fulfilled = Gk: teleo; ended, completed, executed, concluded: accomplished, expired, finished.[3x in text]
a. Commentary: How can one “fulfill, expire, finish” something that doesn’t exist?
THE FIRST RESURRECTION
(Rev 20:4-6) And I saw thrones [seats of power for rule and judgment], and they [kings and priests] sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them [1,2,3]: and I saw the [saved] souls [Gk: breath, (by implication) spirits] of them that were beheaded for the witness [Gk: evidence given: report, testimony] of Jesus, and for [“preaching and testifying” Amplif.] the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast [Gk: a dangerous animal: (venomous, wild) beast], neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned [Gk: ruled] with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead [the unsaved souls (spirits)] lived not again [i.e., were not resurrected] until the thousand years were finished [Gk: teleo] [3x in this chapter 20]. This is the first resurrection. Blessed [Gk: happy] and holy [innocent] is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death [at the “great white throne” judgment (v.11)] hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign [Gk: rule] [as kings and priests] with him a thousand years. 
1. (1 Cor 6:3) Know ye not that we shall [future tense (not now, but soon)] judge angels [we shall judge only the remaining fallen angels (unsaved people)]? how much more things that pertain to this life.
2. (Rev 5:10) And [Christ Jesus] hast made us unto our God kings and priests [Rev 1:6; 20:6]: and we shall reign [Gk: rule] on the earth [“WE SHALL REIGN ON THE EARTH,” i.e., during the millennium. Are we ruling now? Obviously, we are not ruling yet].
3. Commentary: “and judgment was given unto them” = Judgment was given unto who? Answer: unto the saved resurrected us. Why were the acts of judgment given to us rather than to the unfallen holy angels? Because unlike the unfallen holy angels who are and always have been pure (good), we have not always been pure (good), and we rebelled and have experienced, i.e., we have first-hand intimate knowledge, of the same trials and tribulations and sins as the unsaved. However, we have “overcome” those trials and tribulations and sins by sincerely accepting the cleansing blood of the Lamb. Thus we have learned the primary biblical lesson of “discernment” between good and evil, a godly ability which Adam and Eve lacked, and we have been re-deemed, re-stored back into the grace of Heaven. Whereas the remaining unsaved unholy impure (evil) fallen angels have not bowed the knee and accepted the blood of the Lamb, and therefore retain their guilt.
4. (Dan 7:21) I beheld, and the same horn [the beast, the “little horn” Dan 7:8] made war with the saints, and prevailed against them [a]; (Dan 7:22) Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom. (Dan 7:27) And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
a. Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him [the “beast” Rev 13:1] to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
THE DEVIL, THE BEAST, AND THE FALSE PROPHET ARE JUDGED
And when the thousand years are expired [Gk:
teleo] [3x in this chapter 20], Satan shall be loosed
Amplif. Bible; “set free” NIV; “released” NAS] out
of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations
which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog [unknown: perhaps a hyperbolic reference to
“by the way side” and “stony ground” exaggerated for effect], to gather them together to battle: the
number of whom is as the
sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth [Gk:
width] of the earth,
and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved
1. (Heb 12:29) For our God is a consuming fire. [Deut 4:24; 9:3]
ALL THE UNSAVED SOULS ARE JUDGED
(this event is the second resurrection which is followed by the second death)
(Rev 20:11-15) And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it [God], from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them . And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books [of works] were opened: and another book [of faith] was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books [of works], according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. 
1. (Rev 21:1) And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2. (Mat 25:41) Then shall he [Jesus Christ] say also unto them on the left hand [“the goats” Mat 25:33 who think they are sheep], Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared [Gk: provided, made ready] for the devil and his angels [a clear indicator that unrepentant sinners are fallen angels]:
a. (Rev 3:5) He that overcometh [Gk: conquers, prevails, gets the victory], the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
b. Commentary: overcomes, conquers, prevails, gets the victory over what? He that overcomes himself, i.e., overcomes his natural man.