JESUS CHRIST SPOKE IN TONGUES AND INTERPRETED TONGUES
07-08-18 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00 am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the video, audio, and study notes are archived.
The brightness of our revelations depend upon the correctness of our doctrines, our building blocks
(God is Thought, God is Love, God is a Spirit – Eccl 12:7)
GIFTS OF THE SPIRIT
(1 Cor 12:10,11) To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers [several] kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
1. tongues = Gk: languages (specifically one naturally unacquired).
JESUS CHRIST SPEAKS THE TONGUE OF THE LORD GOD
(also in the sower Mat 13:3-9)
(Mat 13:24-30) Another parable  put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: But while men slept [i.e., were not paying attention], his enemy came and sowed tares [2,3] among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade [stem] was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. So the servants [farm-hands (us)] of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
1. parable = Gk: similitude, (symbolically) a fictitious narrative (of common life conveying a moral): comparison, figure, proverb.
2. tares = Gk: darnel or false grain.
3. Nelson’s illustrated Bible Dict: tares = A poison grass resembling wheat. Translated “weeds” in the NIV.
(Mat 13:34,35) All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them: That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.
1. (Amos 3:7) Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets [Heb: a prophet or (generally) inspired man] [i.e., a saved saint].
JESUS CHRIST INTERPRETS THE TONGUE OF THE LORD GOD
(also in the sower Mat 13:18-23)
(Mat 13:36-43) Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare [explain] unto us the parable of the tares of the field. (Mat 13:37) He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; (Mat 13:38) The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; (Mat 13:39) The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. (Mat 13:40) As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. (Mat 13:41) The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and [at the end of the 1,000 year millennium] they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; (Mat 13:42) And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. (Mat 13:43) Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
JESUS CHRIST SPEAKS THE TONGUE OF THE LORD GOD,
AND INTERPRETS THE TONGUE
(Mat 13:24-30) Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man [“the Son of man” v.37] which sowed good seed [“the children of the kingdom” v.38] [i.e., the Lord’s good thoughts] in his field [“the field is the world” v.38]: But while men slept, his enemy [“the devil” v.39] came and sowed tares [“the children of the wicked one” v.38] [Satan’s evil thoughts] among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared [i.e., became visible (recognizable)] the tares also [“then shall that Wicked be revealed” 2 Thes 2:8]. So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed [good thoughts] in thy field? from whence then hath it tares [evil thoughts]? He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest [“the harvest is the end of the world” v.39] I will say to the reapers [“the angels” v.40], Gather ye together first [FIRST] the tares [the bad evil unsaved guys], and bind them in bundles to burn them [i.e., to destroy them]: but gather the wheat [the good saved saints, i.e., to save them] into my barn [made of wood priest-boards, i.e., the tabernacle].
1. Commentary: People actively gravitate toward and hang around (for mutual support) other people who think like themselves. The “bundles” that are being gathered together in preparation for burning are persons who have similar associated thought patterns antithetical to God, for example: atheists, homosexuals, feminists, abortionists, extremist democrats, religious factions, and myriad other groups big and small who have in common shared ungodly thought patterns. These unrighteous bundles are being gathered together now, right before our eyes, in preparation for burning when the Lord returns in fire.
2. (Rev 21:3) And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.