THE SEVEN SEALS BIBLICALLY PRESENTED CHRONOLOGICALLY AND CUMULATIVELY
07-22-18 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00 am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the video, audio, and study notes are archived.
The brightness of our revelations depend upon the correctness of our doctrines, our building blocks
(God is Thought, God is Love, God is a Spirit – Eccl 12:7)
(Mat 24:1-3) And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone [Gk: stumbling stone] upon another, that shall not be thrown down [Gk: destroyed, demolished: dissolved]. And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign [Gk: indicator: miracle] of thy coming, and of the end of the world [i.e., the world (Gk: aion) rather than the world (Gk: kosmos; “cosmos” (universe)]?
THE BEGINNING OF SORROWS (tribulation)
(Mat 24:4-8) And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you [1,2] [first seal]. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ [Gk: anointed]; and shall deceive many. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars [second seal]: see that ye be not troubled [Gk: (to wail); to clamor: be frightened] : for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom [second seal]: and there shall be famines [third seal], and pestilences [fourth seal], and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows [Gk: pangs or throes, esp. childbirth: pain, travail] [tribulation]. 
1. deceive = Gk: cause you to roam (from safety, truth, or virtue): go astray, err, wander, out of the way.
2. Commentary: This first response of Jesus to this question correlates with the opening of the first seal of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (Rev 6:1,2) revealing the white horse of “strong delusion” (2 Thes 2:11), i.e., strong deception.
a. (Luke 21:19) In your patience [Gk: cheerful (or hopeful) endurance: (waiting)] possess ye your souls.
3. Commentary: The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are the visible present that we are experiencing as is indicated by four repeated “Come and see” (Rev 6:1,3,5,7) commands that are “the beginning of sorrows” i.e., tribulation.
1:9) I John
[from 2,000 years ago], who
also am your brother, and companion in tribulation [indicating about 2,000 years of
tribulation longevity, so far], and in the kingdom and patience
of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called
TRIBULATIONS, SORROWS STEADILY INTENSIFYING OVER THE YEARS
(Mat 24:9-14) Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted [Gk: pressure: anguish, persecution, tribulation, trouble], and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended [Gk: be entrapped, tripped up, stumble, enticed to sin], and shall betray one another, and shall hate [Gk: detest (esp. to persecute)] one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity [Gk: wickedness: unrighteousness] shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold [signaled by the advent of dramatically decreasing church attendance]. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. And this gospel [Gk: a good message] [the gospel of Love] of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
INTENSIFYING INTO GREAT TRIBULATION
(Mat 24:15-25) When ye therefore shall see [SEE (understand)] the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand [in supreme power] in the holy place [of your heart, and the hearts of others; SEEING (understanding) the on-going process of the separation of the sheep and the goats: Mat 25:31-46)], (whoso readeth, let him understand:) Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: For then shall be great tribulation [“FOR THEN SHALL BE GREAT TRIBULATION”], such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be [i.e., world-wide nuclear warfare]. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before.
OUR RAPTURE (RE-BIRTH) AS THE MAN CHILD PRECEEDS HIS SECOND COMING (Rev 12:5)
(“This is the first resurrection.” Rev 20:5)
(Mat 24:26-28) Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not [Why not? Answer: Because when He actually appears we shall be with Him: Rom 8:18] . For as the lightning cometh out of the east [suddenly], and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the [second] coming of the Son of man be. (Mat 24:28) For wheresoever the carcase is [Gk: lifeless body: dead body, corpse], there [i.e., above it] will the eagles be gathered together [i.e., raptured, we shall go up “to meet the Lord in the air” 1 Thes 4:17, to join Jesus Christ]. [2,3]
1. (Rom 8:18) For I reckon that the sufferings [tribulations] of this present time [i.e., the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse: Rev 6:1-8] are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed [Gk: to take off the cover, disclosed] in us [ref. 2 Thes 1:7,10 (2x), 12].
2. (Psa 103:5) Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things [the Word of God]; so that thy youth is renewed [RE-NEWED] like the eagle's.
3. (Isa 40:31) But they that wait [“In your patience possess ye your souls.” Luke 21:19] upon the LORD shall renew [RE-NEW] their strength; they shall mount up [Heb: ascend] with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint [and when before did we ever do the latter? This is a metaphorical description of the “rapture” 1 Thes 4:17, i.e., our re-birth as good angels].
a. Commentary: thus we shall become the man child, returning to the earth with Jesus (spiritually) “as one man” Judg 6:16 in judgment as “kings and priests” Rev 1:6; 5:10; 20:6.
b. Commentary: Matthew 24:28 describes an exceedingly positive joyful happy much anticipated and waited for event. The KJV and the NKJV Bibles have both correctly interpreted those birds to be eagles, i.e., eagle saints. However, both the NAS and NIV Bibles have incorrectly interpreted the “eagles” to be “vultures.” That erroneous spiritually opposing interpretation (which is valid only for unsaved peoples) is not in harmony with the joyful biblical context (our Lord is coming back for us) and serves as a darkly negative frightening ominous entirely godless perception, not at all to be desired nor believed as true, except by unsaved peoples (ref. Joel 2:2 for an in-text comparison and contrast of saved and unsaved people).
THE BIRTH OF THE MAN CHILD
(the fifth seal: Rev 6:9-11; 7:1-17)
AND THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST
(Mat 24:29-31) Immediately after the [great] tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken [the sixth seal: Rev 6:12-17]: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds [of us: Rev 19:14] of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels  with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
1. Commentary: “he shall send his angels” = angels who are the restored (re-newed) angels, i.e., us, to differentiate between the saved and the unsaved, which requires the judgment of knowing the difference between good and evil (Heb: 5:14). “Know ye not that we shall judge angels?” (1 Cor 6:3).
2. Commentary: “his elect” = here are those believers who are the 9,700 support troops of God’s Gideon’s Army (sheep) that remained and were not raptured as were the 300 combat soldiers (shepherds) in the first resurrection, but “bowed down upon their knees to drink [to indiscriminately suck up the] water [of the Holy Spirit],” i.e., they became vulnerable and submissive, they blinded themselves, in front of the ferocious invading Midianite army (Judg 7:6) standing across the stream in the valley.
THE SEVENTH SEAL (Rev 8) INITIATES GOD’S WRATH
(Rev 8:1) And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.