PROPHECY ABOUT THE END OF THIS AGE (part 1)
07-24-16 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00 am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the video and notes are archived.
The height of our revelations depends upon the correctness of our doctrines (our building blocks)
(Mat 24:1,2) And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the [Herod’s = Gk: heroic /// appearance, sight] temple [The disciples were looking at and admiring Herod’s temple; they were walking by “sight”]. And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things [i.e., because they had not yet received their “spiritual eyes,” the disciples did not (could not) see the fallen spiritual aspect]? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
1. (1 Cor 6:19) What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost [Holy Spirit] which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
2. (1 Cor 3:16) Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
3. (Mat 21:12,13) And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves [i.e., symbols of the Holy Spirit: religious tokens], And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.
4. (1 Pet 2:5) Ye also, as lively [Gk: living] stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
5. (2 Cor 5:7) (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)
6. thrown down = Gk: to loosen down (disintegrate), to demolish (lit. or fig.); specifically to halt for the night: - destroy, dissolve, come to nought, overthrow, throw down /// melted.
THE END OF THE WORLD (AGE)
And as he sat upon the mount of Olives [we are the olive trees; figuratively, we are His throne overlooking
and situate to the east of
these be the days of vengeance [Gk:
retribution: punishment], that all things which are written may be fulfilled. But woe unto them that are
with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people. And they shall fall by the edge of the sword,
and shall be led away captive into all nations: and
a. wrath = Gk: violent passion (ire, or [justifiable] abhorrence); by implication punishment: anger, indignation, vengeance.
b. (1 Thess 5:9) For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
2. Commentary: “the end of the world” herein correlates with the sixth seal, the second coming of Jesus Christ, the first resurrection (the “rapture”), and the commencement of the thousand year Millennium.
THE SIGN(S) OF MY COMING: THE BEGINNING OF SORROWS
(Mat 24:4-8) And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in [“on the strength of” Amplif.] my name, saying, I am Christ [Gk: anointed, the Messiah]; and shall deceive many. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end [of “the times of the Gentiles”] is not yet. For [secular] nation shall rise against nation, and [religious] kingdom against kingdom [i.e., wars]: and there shall be famines, and pestilences [Gk: plagues, diseases], and earthquakes, in divers [many] places. All these are the beginning of sorrows [Gk: pangs or throes, especially of childbirth: pain, sorrow, travail /// grief].
1. deceive = Gk: to (cause to) roam (from safety, truth, or virtue): - go astray, deceive, err, seduce, wander, be out of the way /// a straying from orthodoxy or piety: - deceit, to deceive, delusion, error.
2. Commentary: the clearly perceivable in frequency and intensity, birth pangs (deceptions, wars, famines: Rev 6:1-6), are incrementally increasing signs (forerunners) of the second coming (birth) of Jesus Christ who is about to emerge (be birthed) again (a second time) out of the woman before named Mary [Heb: bitterness, rebellion /// most rebellious], but now the “transformed” Bride of Christ.
a. (Rom 8:18) For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory [of the Lord Jesus Christ] which shall be revealed in us. (2 Thess 1:7,10,12)
(Mat 24:9-14) Then [during the tribulation of “sorrows”] shall they deliver you up [Gk: betray, put in prison] to be afflicted [Gk: pressure: persecution, tribulation, trouble], and shall kill you [Gk: slay, fig. destroy: put to death]: and ye shall be hated [Gk: detested] of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended [Gk: entrapped, tripped up, stumble or enticed to sin], and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many [“into error” Amplif.]. And because iniquity [Gk: unrighteousness] shall abound [Gk: increase, multiply], the love of many shall wax cold [chill and fall away]. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. And this [“good news of the” Amplif.] gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world [Gk: land, globe] for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
1. endure = Gk: to stay under (behind), remain; fig. to undergo, bear (trials), have fortitude, persevere: abide, take patiently, suffer.
2. (Luke 21:19) In your patience [Gk: cheerful or hopeful endurance] possess ye your souls.
3. Commentary: “then shall the end come” = The end of “the times [dominion] of the Gentiles” (Luke 21:24) which is the end of the tribulation for the saints (Rev 6:1-6), and the commencement of the great tribulation for the unsaved (Rev 6:7,8).