THE FIRST PART OF THE SEVEN YEAR TRIBULATION
(“seven” may not be a literal time but symbolic for “complete”)
07-31-16 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00 am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the video and notes are archived.
The height of our revelations depends upon the correctness of our doctrines (our building blocks)
John, who also am your brother [2,000 years ago], and
companion [Gk: co-participant: partaker
with] in tribulation,
and in the kingdom and patience
patience possess ye your souls” Luke 21:19] of
Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called
Commentary Hypothesis: the tribulation period commenced
either at the birth of Jesus, or when Jesus was anointed the Christ
by the Holy Spirit in the river
And when he was demanded
exclusively religious /// to disperse: scatter],
1. (2 Cor 10:4-6) (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal [Gk: fleshly], but mighty through God to the pulling down [Gk: demolition (fig. extinction): destruction] of strong holds [Gk: forts, castles (fig. arguments)];) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself [pride] against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity [Gk: a prisoner of war] every thought to the obedience of Christ; And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.
DECEPTION (Rev 6:1,2)
(Luke 17:22,23) And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man [His earthly persona], and ye shall not see it. And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after them, nor follow them.
1. (Rev 6:1,2) And I saw when the Lamb [of God, Jesus Christ] opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
2. (Rev 19:11-16) And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
JESUS CHRIST SHALL BE REVEALED IN US
(Luke 17:24,25) For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven [Jesus Christ shall be revealed worldwide instantly in all of us at once]; so shall also the Son of man [His earthly persona] be in his day. But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.
1. (Rom 8:18) For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed [Gk: to take off the cover, disclosed] in us.
2. (2 Thes 1:7-12) And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire [Gk: lightning] taking vengeance [Gk: revenge] on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day. Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power: That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
OF THE DAYS OF THE SON OF MAN (His earthly persona)
(Luke 17:26,27) And as it was in the days of Noah [“a preacher of righteousness” 2 Pet 2:5], so shall it be also in the days [(plural)] of the Son of man [His earthly persona; i.e., the tribulation]. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark [a type and shadow of the Body of Christ], and the flood [water; symbol of the Holy Spirit in cleansing] came, and destroyed them all.
1. Commentary: “the ark” was assembled of wood boards (hewn down trees) representing sanctified men. The ark is the clear archetype of “the ship” (Mark 6:45) into which Jesus sent His disciples.
6:45) And straightway he constrained [Gk:
must needs, of necessity, needful] his
disciples to get into the
and to go to the other side [i.e., to the Promised Land] before unto
(Luke 17:28,29) Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot [“just Lot” 2 Pet 2:7]; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom [Heb: scorched, burnt; a volcanic district near the Dead Sea] it rained fire [symbol of the Holy Spirit in judgment] and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
1. (1 Tim 4:1,2) Now the Spirit speaketh expressly [Gk: distinctly], that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy [Gk: acting under a feigned part; deceit]; having their conscience seared with a hot iron [Gk: branded (cauterized), rendered unsensitive];
19:23-26) The sun was risen upon the
3. (Rev 12:6) And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days [3 ½ years].
4. (Rev 12:14) And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time [3 ½ years], from the face of the serpent.
Even thus shall it be in the day when
the Son of man is revealed. In that day, he which
shall be upon the
housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down
to take it away:
and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.
1. (Isa 40:31) But they that wait upon the LORD [“In your patience possess ye your souls” Luke 21:19] shall renew their strength; they shall mount up [Heb: ascend] with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
a. (Exo 19:4) Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians [symbolically, the land of the unsaved], and how I bare you on eagles' wings [“wings” is an allusion to the Old Testament and the New Testment – which together enable us to fly to/in Heaven], and brought you unto myself [Heaven].