RESTORED TO ORDER = SALVATION (fallen angels are us J)
08-11-19 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00 am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the video, audio, and study notes are archived.
(Isa 45:7) I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
1. Commentary: transposing the text arrangement: I create darkness and form the light out of the darkness [Gen 1:3]: I create evil and make peace out of the evil [Rom 10:9].
Commentary: The Holy Spirit of God is most often symbolized by moving water in the Bible. Scientists of the human body have shown that approximately 80% of the human body is composed of water, and astronomical scientists, esteeming water to be a basic building block of life, are continuingly searching for extraterrestrial life on planets that show signs of water (life) far out into the vast universe. Moving water symbolizes life; however a stagnant pool is lifeless. Knowing this, then let us together examine, as an exercise in theological symbology, a few opening verses in the Bible.
(Gen 1:1) In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. (Gen 1:2) And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
ORDER AND DISORDER
(Gen 1:1,2) In the beginning God  created the heaven  and the earth . And the earth was without form , and void ; and darkness  was upon the face [anthropomorphism]  of the deep [Heb: a surging mass of water] [i.e., a surging (moving) mass of evil fallen angels]. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters [upon the (bad) evil waters, fallen angels/spirits/thoughts].
1. Commentary: “God” = Thought. God is Thought and “God is a Spirit.” (John 4:24), thus, spirits are thoughts. God’s Thoughts to us are His angels manifested in words as orderly Thoughts made spirits (God “Who maketh his angels spirits” Psa 104:4; Heb 1:7 (two witnesses). Those same pure and good (Holy) angels are part of the “body” of the Holy Spirit of God, made by the Holy Spirit of God who is the “action” (moving) element of the Triune Godhead.
2. Commentary: “the heaven” = order. The orderly Thoughts of God created orderly things as exemplified by heaven which was first inhabited by (orderly) innocent angels.
3. Commentary: “the earth” = disorder. The earth was inhabited by a mass of exiled moving life (fallen angels – fallen thoughts - evil). The substantiating proof follows in note numbers 4,5,6,7,8:
4. without form = Heb: to lie waste; a desolation; a worthless thing: confusion, vain, vanity, wilderness.
a. Commentary: chaos. Evil thoughts breed (are contagious), duplicating themselves in other entities causing disorder. Thus our marriages (intimate relationships) are not to be unequally yoked.
b. (2 Cor 6:14) Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
c. (Luke 8:30) And Jesus asked him, saying, What is thy name? And he said, Legion [ref: a Roman Legion consisted of approximately 6,000 soldiers]: because many devils were entered into him.
d. (2 Chron 18:21) And he said, I will go out, and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And the LORD said, Thou shalt entice him [king Ahab], and thou shalt also prevail: go out, and do even so.
5. void = Heb: an undistinguishable ruin.
a. Commentary: thus clearly inferring that the earth was not always a disorderly ruin.
6. darkness = Heb. (literally) the dark; fig. misery, destruction, death, ignorance, sorrow, wickedness.
7. anthropomorphism = Dict: 1. The attributing of human shape or characteristics to a god, animal, or inanimate thing.
8. deep = Heb: an abyss (as a surging mass of water).
a. abyss = Dict: 1. a bottomless gulf. 2. anything too deep for measurement.
9. moved = Heb: to brood
a. brood = Dict: 1. to sit on and hatch (eggs). 2. to hover over or protect (offspring, etc.) with or as with wings. 3. to ponder in a troubled or morbid way.
10. waters = Heb: (by euphemism) urine: piss, wasting.
a. euphemism = Dict: 1. The use of a word or phrase that is less expressive or direct but considered less distasteful, less offensive, etc. than another.
THE PROCESS OF RESTORING ORDER
(Gen 1:3-5) And God said, Let there be light [i.e., restored order - salvation]: and there was light [i.e., restored order - salvation]. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided [Heb: severed out, X utterly] the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
1. light = Heb: illumination; happiness.
2. Night = Heb: a twist away of the light, adversity [i.e., Lucifer/Satan].
3. (John 8:12) Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
4. Commentary: The only things that were ever driven out of Heaven are the fallen angels, which action was typified, exemplified, paralleled by Adam and Eve being driven out of the Garden of Eden (Gen 3:24). And who then do you suppose is Father God restoring back into the Light of eternal Life in Heaven/the Garden of Eden? Answer: some of those that He drove out. Yep, you and me. God bless you.