THINGS WHICH MUST SHORTLY COME TO PASS
08-18-19 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00 am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the video, audio, and study notes are archived.
(Matt 24:1-3) And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple : and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone [a type and shadow of men (hardness of heart)] upon another , that shall not be thrown down [Gk: destroyed, dissolved]. [PAUSE] And as he sat upon [as the King] the mount [a throne in type] of Olives , the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us [revelations of], when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign [Gk: indication: miracle, token, wonder] of thy coming, and of the end of the world [Gk: aion] [i.e., this world, but not the end of the universe (kosmos)]?
1. (1 Cor 3:16,17) Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
a. defile = Gk: spoil, ruin (fig. by moral influences, to deprave): corrupt (self), destroy.
b. deprave = Dict: to make crooked 1. to lead into bad habits; make morally bad; corrupt; pervert.
2. “one stone upon another” = that is, There shall not be left here (remaining) one building (physical), one thought (spiritual), one creation of soulical men (the sentient animal self) who are without God.
3. “the mount of Olives” = symbolizes all saved peoples from whom the olive oil (symbol of the Holy Spirit) is pressed. It is located directly east and across from the temple. And the wise men came from…?
THE “PRESSING” OF THE SAINTS
GENERALITIES OF THE FIRST 3 ½ YEARS OF TRIBULATION (PRESSURE) 
(Matt 24:4-8) And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed [Gk: beware] that no man deceive you . For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ [Gk: anointed]; and shall deceive many [“strong delusion” 2 Thes 2:11; & “a white horse” Rev 6:1,2] . And ye shall hear of wars [including “trade wars”] and rumours of wars [Rev 6:3,4]: see that ye be not troubled [Gk: frightened]: for all these things must come to pass, but the end [of this world] is not yet. For nation [Gk: a race, tribe; a foreign (non-Jewish) one] shall rise against nation, and kingdom [Gk: royalty, rule: reign /// a foundation of power] [countries, religions, political parties, ideologies, etc.] against kingdom: and there shall be famines [Gk: scarcity of food: hunger] [Rev 6:5,6], and pestilences [Gk: plagues, diseases] [Rev 6:7,8], and earthquakes [Gk: commotions] [symbolized by riots, revolutions] , in divers [many] places . All these are the beginning of sorrows .
1. tribulation = Gk: pressure: affliction, anguish, burdened, persecution, trouble /// to crowd /// rub (a rut or worn path).
2. deceive = Gk: (to cause you to) roam (from safety, truth, or virtue): go astray, err, seduce, wander.
3. (Dan 7:25) And he [the Antichrist] shall speak great [deceiving] words against the most High [God], and shall wear out [Heb: (used only in a mental sense)] the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they [the saints] shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time [until the first 3 ½ years end].
a. Commentary: objectively, the latter three things: 1. “shall speak great words against the most High” and 2. “shall wear out the saints” and 3. “think to change times and laws” most characteristically describes the eight year reign of Muslim ex-President Obama who continues his divisive work as the antichrist leader of the hidden dark (no light) “Shadow Government.”
b. Nelson’s Illustrated Bible Dictionary: Mohammed claimed Ishmael as his ancestor, as do most Arabs.
c. Webster’s New World Dictionary: Mohammed is the chief prophet and founder of Islam.
d. (Gen 16:10-12) And the angel of the LORD said unto her [unto Hagar, Sarai’s Egyptian servant who was the mother of Ishmael], I will multiply thy seed exceedingly [Muslims have a birth rate of 6 children per family vs. 1.8 for Americans (less than breaking even)], that it shall not be numbered for multitude. And the angel of the LORD said unto her [Hagar], Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction. And he will be a wild man [a man having no civilized restraints, no self-control, no “temperance” Gal 5:23]; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren [i.e., continually fighting].
4. (Rev 13:4-8) And they worshipped the dragon [Lucifer/Satan] which gave power unto the beast [the Antichrist]: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months [the first 3 ½ years]. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle [i.e., Jesus Christ in whom God dwells], and them that dwell in heaven. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world [Gk: kosmos; “cosmos” (universe)].
5. commotions: Dict: synonyms = tumults, uproars, disorders, upheavals.
6. “the beginning of sorrows” = Gk: a pang or throe, especially of childbirth: pain.
PERSONAL DETAILS OF THE FIRST 3 ½ YEARS OF TRIBULATION (PRESSURE)
(Mat 24:9-14) Then shall they [the unbelievers, the antichrists] deliver you up [Gk: surrender: betray] to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake [i.e., for the name of Jesus Christ]. And then shall many be offended [Gk: entrapped, stumble, be enticed to sin], and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets [Gk: pretended foreteller, religious imposter] shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity [Gk: violation of law, wickedness: unrighteousness] shall abound [Gk: increase: multiply], the [sacrificial] love of many shall wax cold [Gk: to chill]. But he that shall endure [Gk: undergo, bear trials, persevere: abide, take patiently, suffer] unto the end [of the first 3 ½ years of tribulation], the same shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end [of this world] come.
(Mark 13:9-13) But take
heed to [Gk: beware (for)] yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and
in the synagogues [churches] ye shall be beaten: and ye shall
be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against
them. And the gospel must first be published among all nations.
But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up,
take no thought beforehand
what ye shall speak, neither do ye
premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that
speak, but the Holy Ghost.
Now the brother shall betray the
brother to death, and the
father the son; and children shall rise up against
their parents, and shall
cause them to be put to death.
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end,
the same shall be saved.