THE ELIJAH-JOHN THE BAPTIST COMPANY IS HERE IN US PREPARING HIS WAY
08-19-18 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00 am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the video, audio, and study notes are archived.
The brightness of our revelations depend upon the correctness of our doctrines, our building blocks
(God is Thought, God is Love, God is a Spirit – Eccl 12:7, and so are you)
(Isa 40:3) The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
THE SECOND COMING OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
(Mal 4:1-6) For, behold [see,
understand], the day cometh,
that shall burn
as an oven [global nuclear war (a
consuming fire) Zech 14:12-15 & Deut 4:24; 9:3; Heb 12:29]; and all the proud, yea, and all
that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh
them up [but not us for we will
have been previously, perhaps simultaneously, raptured out], saith
the LORD of hosts [Heb: armies], that
it shall leave them neither root nor
branch. But unto you that fear
[Heb: to fear; morally to revere ///
reverence] my name shall the
Sun [Son] of righteousness
irradiate (to shoot forth beams), rise (as the sun); appear: rise up] [i.e.,
from within us]  with healing
in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as
calves [young bulls] of the stall [implication of
domestication (there isn’t anything wild in Heaven)].
And ye shall tread down the wicked [Joel
2:1-11]; for they
shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts. Remember
ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb
[Mount Sinai] for all
1. (Rom 8:18,19) For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed [Gk: to take off the cover: disclosed] in us. For the earnest expectation [Gk: intense anticipation] of the creature [all living creation] waiteth for the manifestation [Gk: appearance] of the sons [Gk: huios; matured sons] of God. [2 Thes 1:10,12]
2. Commentary: Elijah the prophet was taken up into heaven alive in “a chariot of fire” (2 Kings 2:11), which is a clear type and shadow of “the rapture.”
3. (Mat 17:10-13) And his disciples asked him [asked Jesus for spiritual understanding], saying, Why then say the scribes that Elijah must first come? And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elijah truly shall first come, and restore all things [“AND RESTORE ALL THINGS”]. But I say unto you, That Elijah is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them. Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.
a. Commentary: “and restore all things” = You are a spirit (a conglomerate of thinking thoughts) dwelling inside a physical body. An important question: What was the first thing that was “broken” and thus destined to be restored in God’s original creation of the universe? Answer: The fellowship between God who is a Spirit and the angels (spirits) that rebelled against God and became “broken off” fallen angels. Those fallen angels (spirits) were and are imprisoned in earthly spiritually defiling physical bodies. The encompassing defilement of their physical bodies enormously limits and otherwise negates the supernatural powers of fallen angels - temporarily. However, Father God has provided a way (path) for the fallen angels (spirits) to be restored back into His Grace if they will repent (Gk: think differently, reconsider) of their evil ways, submit themselves to Jesus Christ as their Lord (Gk: supreme in authority) and Savior, and follow Him (the great Shepherd) back into Heaven. Presently, some fallen angels will repent, most will not.
JOHN THE BAPTIST HAS THE SPIRIT OF ELIJAH
(Mat 11:7-15) And as they departed, Jesus began to say unto the multitudes concerning John [the Baptist], What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken with the wind? But what went ye out for to see? A man clothed in soft raiment? behold, they that wear soft clothing are in kings' houses. But what went ye out for to see? A prophet? yea, I say unto you, and more than a prophet. For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee [Isaiah 40:3]. Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. And if ye will receive it, this [John the Baptist] is Elijah, which was for to come. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
WE ARE THE ELIJAH-JOHN THE BAPTIST COMPANY
(Mat 3:1-12) In those
days came John the Baptist [Gk: a
baptizer] , preaching in the
1. baptize = Gk: to make whelmed (fully wet)
2. baptize = Dict: to immerse 1. to dip (a person) into water, or pour or sprinkle water over him, as a symbol of admission into Christianity. 2. to subject to an initiation or an ordeal that purifies or cleanses.
3. (John 20:19-23) Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you. And when he [Jesus] had so said, he shewed unto them his hands and his side. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord. Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me [Gk: sent out on a mission] me, even so send I you. And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost: Whose soever sins ye remit [Gk: forgive, send away], they are remitted [forgiven] unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain [Gk: keep], they are retained [kept].