THE FALLEN ANGELS PARABLE
09-08-19 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00 am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the video, audio, and study notes are archived.
(Luke 15:10-12) Likewise, I [Jesus] say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels [Gk: (to bring tidings); a messenger; by implic. a pastor] of God over one sinner that repenteth [Gk: to think differently, reconsiders] [changes his mind]. And he said, A certain man [a type and shadow of Father God] had two sons [God’s creations, His thoughts (words) are His angels; symbols of Law and Grace; written (worded) about in the OT and the NT]: And the younger of them [representing the composite “as one man” (Judg 6:16) of us] said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods [Gk: substance, property (possessions)] [the firstborn receives a double portion of the inheritance or estate (Deut 21:17) that falleth to me [1/3 part as the younger beneficiary of the Father’s estate. Please note the hint word “falleth”]. And he [Father God] divided unto them [both] his living [Gk: means of livelihood: good, life, living] [i.e., His mind gifts].
1. (Rev 12:4) And his [Satan’s] tail drew the third part of the stars [i.e., the angels] of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman [the church] which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
2. Commentary: Fallen angels are the only things-entities to ever be driven from Heaven; therefore, they are the only things-entities that can be “restored” or “return” to Heaven. That’s us. (Psa 104:4; Eccl 12:7).
a. (Psa 104:4) [God] Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:
b. (Eccl 12:7) Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit [angel] shall return unto God who gave it [note “the spirit shall return,” your spirit and my spirit. “That’s us.”]
FALLEN ANGELS ON EARTH
(Luke 15:13-16) And not many days after the younger son [us, the about to be fallen angels] gathered all together [of like thinking angels (thoughts)], and took his journey [from Heaven] into a far country [earth], and there wasted [Gk: separated (from)] his substance [Gk: substance, property (possessions): goods] [i.e., inheritance, estate, gifts (1 Cor 12:4-14)]  with riotous living . And when he had spent [Gk: wasted] all [his “allotted time,” his life-time focused on “riotous living” rather than the “study” of God] , there arose a mighty famine [Gk: scarcity of food] [the last supporting pillar of a deteriorating civilization] in that land; and he began to be in want [Gk: suffer need]. And he went and joined [Gk: glued, stick: cleaved] himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine [unclean animals]. And he would fain [longed to] have filled his belly with the husks [seedless, empty pods] [e.g., fake news, untrue thoughts] that the swine did eat: and no man gave [all true giving is loving] unto him.
1. (1 Cor 12:7-12) But the manifestation [Gk: exhibition, expression] of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will. For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
2. riotous = Dictionary synonyms: violent, disorderly, unruly, uncontrolled, lawless, rebellious, wild, debauched, rowdy.
3. (2 Tim 2:14-16) Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting [Gk: overturn (catastrophe), demolition, fig. apostasy] of the hearers. Study [which requires the sacrifice of “time” i.e., our precious life] to shew thyself approved unto God [by being “a doer of the work” (James 1:25)], a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth [the Bible]. But shun profane and vain babblings [e.g., fake news, untrue thoughts]: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
REPENTANCE AND CONFESSION
(Luke 15:17-19) And when he came to himself , he said, How many hired servants of my father’s have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger! I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee, And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.
1. Commentary: he came to himself” = in a sense, he “woke up,” just like the wild man of the Gadarenes who also was healed (made whole again) and found “in his right mind” (Luke 8:35), which means “in his Godly mind” for only that type of mind is “right” in the eyes of God, and having regained that status with God, he is ready to return to his original and “right” position and be restored into Heaven.
OUR RESTORATION TO HEAVEN
(Luke 15:20-24) And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off [we are ascending, Jacob’s ladder (Gen 28:12), step by step, rung by rung back into Heaven], his father [God] saw him, and had compassion [on him] , and [happily] ran, and fell on his neck [i.e., hugged him], and kissed him [“feverently” Amplif.]. And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son. [CONFESSION ACCEPTED] But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe [to show rank or office, the best covering], and put it on him; and put a ring [showing authority and command] on his hand [the control of power], and shoes  on his feet [showing separation from the defiling earth; and symbolizing order, structure, restraint, temperance in his walk]: And bring hither the fatted calf [showing cumulative ages of joy], and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry [celebrate]: For this my son was dead, and is alive again [i.e., born again]; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.
1. Compassion = Gk: to have the bowels yearn, feel sympathy, to pity: have (be moved with) compassion.
2. (Eph 6:15) And your feet shod [on each foot with the Old Testament and the New Testament] with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
THE HIGHER CONCEPT POSTSCRIPT: LAW AND GRACE
(Luke 15:25-32) Now his elder son [LAW (the skeleton bones of the Body, i.e., the Tabernacle, the logos)] was in the field [“The field is the world” Mat 13:38]: and as he came and drew nigh [but did not go in] to the house [of the New Testament], he heard musick and dancing [i.e., freedom, flexibility, and play]. And he called one of the servants, and asked what these things meant. And he said unto him, Thy brother [GRACE (the coverings and accouterments of the Tabernacle, the rhema)] is come; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound. And he was angry, and would not go in: therefore came his father out, and intreated [Gk: comforted] him. And he [LAW] answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment: and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends: But as soon as this thy son [GRACE] was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf . And he [Father God] said unto him, Son [LAW], thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine. It was meet [Gk: necessary (as binding)] that we should make merry [i.e., that we should be eternally bound together in celebration], and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again [i.e., born again]; and was lost, and is found.
1. Commentary: “the fatted calf” = for untold ages, the fatted calf has been purposely being fattened so as to ultimately celebrate just this one single present occasion when some of us/we (fallen angels) shall be restored back into our original Holy Heavenly spiritual state, and Heaven shall be made “whole” again.
2. (Rom 8:18,19) For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed [Gk: to take off the cover, disclosed] in us [2 Thes 1:7,10,12]. For the earnest expectation of the creature [Gk: original formation: creation] waiteth for the manifestation [Gk: disclosure: revelation] of the sons of God.