WHEN DID YOU EVER HAVE A PERFECT SOUL?
09-09-18 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00 am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the video, audio, and study notes are archived.
The brightness of our revelations depends upon the correctness of our doctrines, our building blocks. God is Thought, God is Love, God is an eternal Spirit, and you are an eternal part of His Spirit. “Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.” (Eccl 12:7)
HE RESTORETH MY SOUL (INTO SPIRIT)
(Psa 23:1-6) A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul [Heb: mind] [i.e., His, our, my, Godly thoughts]: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
1. restoreth = Heb: to turn back [i.e., to the original state]: bring (again, back, home again), carry again (back), convert, deliver (again), fetch home again, go again (home), recall, recover, refresh, rescue, restore, retrieve, (cause to, make to) return, turn (again, self again).
a. (Psa 51:12) Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
b. Commentary: When did we ever have a perfect soul?
2. restore = Dict: 1. to give back (something taken away, lost, etc.); make restitution. 2. to being back to a former or normal condition, as by repairing, rebuilding, altering, etc. 3. to put (a person) back in a place, position, rank, etc. 4. to bring back to health, strength, etc. 5. to bring back into being, use, etc.; reestablish (to restore order) – syn: renew.
a. renew = Dict: 1. to make new or as if new again; make young, fresh, or strong again; bring back into good condition. 2. to give new spiritual strength to. 3. to cause to exist again; reestablish; revive. 4. to begin again; take up again; resume.
AND RENEW A RIGHT SPIRIT WITHIN ME
(Psa 51:10) Create in me a clean [Heb: pure] heart, O God; and renew [Heb: rebuild: repair] a right spirit within me.
(Psa 103:1-5) A Psalm of David. Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
1. (Isa 40:31) But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
2. (Joel 2:7,8) They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks: Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.
(Lam 5:21) Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned [Heb: restored]; renew our days as of old.
(Rom 12:1,2) I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to [Gk: the same pattern] to this world: but be ye transformed [Gk: changed, transfigured] by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
(2 Cor 4:16-18) For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal [Gk: temporary]; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
THERE SHALL BE WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH
Commentary = Question: When did we ever have a perfect soul? Answer: Only in our original creation as angels. Yep, we are fallen angels, immortal spirits temporarily dwelling in earthly prisons of mortal physical bodies, fallen angels who are being restored back into our original Heavenly state… some of us, that is, but many others of us are not being restored (because they are unwilling to be restored) and shall remain “fallen,” cast out alone into outer darkness for all eternity.
1. (Mat 8:11,12) And I say unto you, That many [saved persons] shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. But the [unwilling to be restored] children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
2. (Mat 22:11-13) And when the king came in to see the guests [assembled at the marriage for His Son], he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment [i.e., a man who had not accepted the offered garment of salvation at the door]: And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he [the man] was speechless. Then said the king to the servants, Bind him [who “had not on a wedding garment” of salvation] hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
3. (Mat 25:30) And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
GLOBAL NUCLEAR WAR
(Zech 14:12) And
this shall be the plague [Heb: slaughter] wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have
(Isa 51:6) Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.