A DESCRIPTION OF THE ONLY PATHWAY TO HEAVEN
10-06-19 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00 am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the video, audio, and study notes are archived.
God is Thought. The brightness of our revelations depends upon the correctness of our doctrines,
our building blocks, our Godly thoughts laid one upon another.
(Rom 10:17) So then faith [Gk: belief] cometh by hearing [i.e., through your ear-gate (the Bible is an oral tradition)], and hearing [understanding] by the word [Gk: rhema] [by the revelations, by the fruit] of God.
(Heb 4:12,13) For the word [Gk: logos (seed)] of God is quick [Gk: alive], and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul [your natural man thoughts] and spirit [your spiritual man thoughts], and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner [Gk: judge] of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Neither is there any creature that is not manifest [Gk: apparent] in his [Father God’s] sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
UNDERSTANDING THE MOST IMPORTANT PARABLE IN THE BIBLE
(Mark 4:13) And he [Jesus] said unto them, Know [Gk: understand] ye not this parable?  and how then will ye know all parables? 
1. parable = Gk: a similitude, symbolically a fictitious narrative of common life conveying a moral: comparison, figure, parable, proverb.
2. (Luke 8:11) Now the parable is this: The seed is the word [Gk: logos] of God.
3. Commentary: Picture a cornstalk. A word of God is like a cornstalk of seed/fruit, logos/rhema.
(Mark 4:14,15) The sower [the farmer, the one who scatters] soweth [Gk: scatters] the word [Gk: logos (seed)]. And these are they by the way side [side of the road], where the word is sown; but when they have heard [“and understandeth it not” Matt 13:19], Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts [“lest they should believe and be saved” Luke 8:12]. [i.e., unsaved peoples]
(Mark 4:16,17) And these [seeds (words)] are they likewise [as the people by the side of the road] which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness; And have no root in themselves [1,2], and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended [Gk: entrapped, stumble or are enticed to sin, apostasy] [“fall away” Luke 8:13; Gk: instigate to revolt, desert: withdraw self]. [and are “likewise” unsaved peoples]
1. (Isa 11:10) And in that day [the 1,000 year millennium] there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign [Heb: a flagstaff: banner] of the people; to it shall the Gentiles [the unsaved] seek: and his rest shall be glorious.
2. (Rev 22:16) I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David [the son of Jesse], and the bright and morning star.
(Mark 4:18,19) And these are they [seeds (words)] which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word, And the cares [Gk: distractions] of this world, and the deceitfulness [Gk: delusion] of riches, and the lusts [Gk: longings (especially for what is forbidden)] of other things entering in [to us], choke [Gk: strangle completely] the word, and it becometh unfruitful [Gk: barren: without fruit] [“and bring no fruit to perfection” Luke 8:14; Gk: to completion (maturity)]. [saved sheep, support troops - because they have “root”]
(Mark 4:20) And these are they [seeds (words)] which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word, and receive it [“and understandeth it” Matt 13:23], and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty [fold], and some an hundred [fold]. [saved shepherds, combat troops]
1. (Luke 8:15) But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.
a. (Luke 21:19) In your patience possess ye your souls.
b. patience = Gk: cheerful (or hopeful) endurance: enduring, (waiting).