WHO WANTS EVERLASTING JOY? (raise your hand)
10-13-19 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00 am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the video, audio, and study notes are archived.
God is Thought. The brightness of our revelations depends upon the correctness of our doctrines,
our building blocks, our Godly thoughts, the mind of Christ, laid one upon another.
(2 Tim 3:12,13) Yea, and [“in the last days perilous (Gk: dangerous) times shall come” (v.1) and] all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. But evil men and seducers [Gk: a wizard (as muttering spells), by implication an imposter] shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
CHRIST (Gk: anointed) = JESUS AND US (you and me – are one)
(Isa 61:1-3) The Spirit of the Lord GOD [Heb: Jehovah] is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me [Heb: to rub with oil, consecrate] [syn: sanctify, bless, hallow, dedicate, devote] to preach [to plant] good tidings [Heb: announce, fig. cheerful: messenger, (tell good) tidings] unto the meek [Heb: depressed (fig.) in mind (gentle), needy: humble, lowly, poor]; he hath sent me to bind up [Heb: heal] the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives [those whose minds (thoughts) are captives (prisoners of Lucifer/Satan], and the opening of the prison [Heb: opening (of a dungeon), jail delivery (fig. salvation from sin)] [i.e., opening their mental jail] to them that are bound [i.e., captivated] [hypnotized, possessed]; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD , and the day of vengeance [Heb: revenge] [i.e., Jesus Christ’s second coming] of our God; to comfort all that mourn [Heb: lament] [syn: grieve, bewail, bemoan, sorrow]; To appoint [“To grant (consolation and joy)” Amplif. Bible] unto them that mourn in Zion [Heb: a monumental or guiding pillar], to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness , the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
1. (Luke 4:18,19) The Spirit of the Lord is upon me [Jesus Christ], because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight [Gk: restoration] [i.e., re-covering] to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord [now].
2. (Psa 1:1-3) Blessed [Heb: happy] is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate [Heb: ponder: speak, study, utter] day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water [symbol of the Holy Spirit], that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither [lack water]; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper [Heb: be good, profitable].
(Isa 61:4,5) And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations [Heb: (astonishing, stunning) devastations: wonders], and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations. And strangers [Heb: foreigners, profane: (come from) another place] shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien [Heb: foreigner] shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.
(Isa 61:6,7) But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD [1-3]: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory [the glory “once that of your captors” Amplif.] shall ye boast yourselves [Heb: to change places]. For your [former] shame ye shall have double [joy]; and [in exchange] for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion [Heb: inheritance]: therefore in their land they shall possess the double [“the LORD gave Job twice as much”Job 42:10]: everlasting joy shall be unto them.
1. (Rev 1:6) And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
2. (Rev 5:10) And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign [Gk: rule] on the earth.
3. (Rev 20:6) Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign [Gk: rule] [as kings] with him a thousand years [i.e., the Millennium].
(Isa 61:8,9) For I the LORD love judgment [Heb: justice], I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant [syn: agreement, contract] with them. And their seed [children] shall be known among the Gentiles [unsaved], and their offspring among the [saved] people: all that see them [“in their prosperity” Amplif.] shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the LORD hath blessed.
THE GARMENTS OF SALVATION
(Isa 61:10,11) I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation [Heb: liberty, deliverance, prosperity: safety], he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness [Heb: rightness, justice, virtue, fig. prosperity], as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels. For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness [Heb: rightness, justice, virtue, fig. prosperity] and praise to spring forth before all the nations.
WHO WANTS EVERLASTING JOY? (raise your hand)