THE DAYS OF VENGEANCE COME, BUT LIGHTLY UPON US
BECAUSE WE ARE YET IMPERFECT
10-14-18 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00 am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the video, audio, and study notes are archived.
The brightness of our revelations depends upon the correctness of our doctrines, our building blocks. God is Thought, God is Love, God is the eternal Spirit from which all things were created. You are a part of His Spirit (Eccl 12:7); you are either an eternal Spirit, or an eternal spirit.
HENCEFORTH… CHAOS WILL PREVAIL (expect it)
(Mat 12:25) And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom [country] divided against itself [e.g., Democrats vs. Republicans] is brought to desolation [Gk: laid waste: come to naught]; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand [Gk: continue]:
1. (2 Tim 3:1) This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2. perilous = Dictionary synonyms: dangerous, unsafe, hazardous, risky, death-defying, terrifying.
3. (1 Tim 2:1-5) I exhort [Gk: implore by prayer] therefore, that, first of all, supplications [Gk: petitions], prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men [even though we may not like them]; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator [Gk: a go between, a reconciler, (intercessor)] between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom [Gk: a redemption price] for all, to be testified [Gk: witnessed] in due time.
YOU WILL CHOOSE: THE WRATH OF GOD (unsaved), OR, THE LOVE OF GOD (saved)
21:20-23) And when ye shall
1. Commentary: may we note that as a significant type and shadow, the Israelites dwelling in the land of Goshen also suffered through the first three plagues upon Egypt, the plagues of water to blood, the frogs, and the lice, but the Israelites did not suffer (Exo 8:22,23) the remaining seven more severe increasingly catastrophic plagues. Conclusion: we are going to remain here yet for a while (under “great distress”), but immediately prior to when the really bad stuff starts happening (God’s “wrath”), we shall be gone, i.e., taken up (1 Thes 4:17; Rev 20:5,6).
2. (Rom 12:19) Dearly beloved, avenge [Gk: retaliate] not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath [“but leave the way open for [God’s] wrath” Amplif.]: for it is written, Vengeance [Gk: vindication, retribution: punishment] is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
3. (1 Thes 5:9) For God hath not appointed us to wrath [Gk: punishment: anger, indignation, vengeance], but to obtain salvation by [Gk: through] our Lord Jesus Christ,
(John 12:48) He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words [Gk: rhema; (revelations)] [fruit], hath one that judgeth him: the word [logos; (seed)] that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
1. (Gal 3:22) But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.