THE TIME IS AT HAND
10-16-16 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the audio and notes without video are archived.
The height of our revelations depends upon the correctness of our doctrines (our building blocks)
(2 Thes 2:1-4) Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ [the day of the Lord’s second coming] is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away [Gk: a defection from truth (apostasy) /// separation, divorce] first, and that man of sin be revealed [Gk: to take off the cover, disclosed], the son of perdition [Gk: damnation]; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing [Gk: to show off, exhibiting] himself that he is God.
1. (2 Pet 3:10-12) But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation [Gk: behavior] and godliness, Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
(Rev 1:3) Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.
THE BEAST, THE ANTICHRIST
(Rev 13:1,2) And I stood upon the sand of the sea [“the sea” is a biblical symbol of the people of this world], and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon [Satan: Rev 12:9] gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
1. beast = Gk: a dangerous animal: (venomous, wild) beast.
2. blasphemy = Gk: vilification (especially against God): evil speaking, railing.
3. dragon = Gk: a fabulous kind of serpent (supposed to fascinate).
Commentary: What is the most powerful
seat (throne) of authority in the world today? Answer: the Presidential
(Rev 13:3-8) And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months [3 ½ years]. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them [Dan 7:21,25; Rev 13:7]: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
1. (Dan 7:21,22) I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed [Heb: overcame] against them; Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.
2. (Dan 7:25-27) And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out [Heb: (but used only in a mental sense); to afflict] the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time [symbolically 3 ½ years]. But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end. And the kingdom and dominion [Heb: empire], and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
(Rev 13:9,10) If any man have an ear, let him hear. He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
(Rev 13:11,12) And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth [“the false prophet” Rev 16:13; 19:20; 20:10] [i.e., our current news media]; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
1. (1 Sam 17:7) And the staff of his [Goliath’s] spear was like a weaver's beam; and his spear's head weighed six hundred shekels of iron: and one bearing a shield went before him.
a. shield = Heb: a hook (as pointed); also a (large) shield (as if guarding by prickliness); also cold (as piercing) /// to be prickly; a thorn; hence a cactus hedge.
2. (1 Sam 17:41) And the Philistine came on and drew near unto David; and the man that bare the shield went before him.
(Rev 13:13-17) And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
(Rev 13:18) Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six .
1. (1 Thess 5:23) And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit  and soul  and body  be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2. Commentary: 666 is the number of a man without God in his spirit and soul and body. 7 (6+1) is the number of a saved man of God in spirit (7) and soul (7) and body (7). The very next verse describes 777 men:
(Rev 14:1-5)) And I looked, and, lo, a
Lamb stood on