THE MILLENNIUM BEGINS WITH…
10-30-16 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the audio and notes without video are archived.
The height of our revelations depends upon the correctness of our doctrines (our building blocks)
(Rev 20:1-3) And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key [Gk: a key (as shutting the lock)] of the bottomless pit [Gk: depthless, abyss] and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
THE FIRST RESURRECTION
(Rev 20:4-6) And I saw thrones, and they [the Saints] sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned [as “kings and priests”] with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead [i.e., the unsaved] lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign [as kings] with him a thousand years.
1. (1 Cor 6:1-3) Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints? Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world [Gk: kosmos; “cosmos,” orderly arrangement]? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
a. cosmos = Dict: 1. the world or universe as an embodiment of order and harmony (as distinguished from chaos). 2. a complete and harmonious system. 3. order, harmony.
b. (Rev 1:6) And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
c. (Rev 5:10) And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
2. (1 Thess 4:13-18) But I would not have you to be ignorant [Gk: not to know: not understand], brethren, concerning them which are asleep [Gk: dead], that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep [Gk: are dead] in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent [Gk: precede] them which are asleep. [THE FIRST RESURRECTION] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up [Gk: seized: plucked, pulled up] together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
(Rev 20:7-10) And when the thousand years are expired, Satan
shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the
nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to
gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the
breadth of the earth, and compassed [Gk:
encircled, surrounded] the camp of the
saints about, and the beloved city [i.e.,
1. Commentary: “the sand of the sea” = the “sea” is a Biblical symbol of unsaved
humanity. May we note that the waters of the sea (people) are evaporated upward
into invisibility to serve the “invisible God” (
2. (Rev 19:19,20) And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
3. (Mat 25:41) Then shall he say also unto them [the goats (people)] on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
(Rev 20:11-15) And I saw a great white [Gk: light] throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
(Rev 21:1-4) And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea [of unsaved humanity]. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
(Rev 21:5-8) And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.