EATING THE FRUIT OF REVELATIONS FROM THE TREE OF LIFE
11-03-19 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00 am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the video, audio, and study notes are archived.
God is Thought. The brightness of our revelations depends upon the correctness of our doctrines,
our building blocks, our Godly thoughts laid one upon another (ascending), the mind of Christ.
YOUR FREEDOM IS TO CHOOSE FROM WHICH TREE YOU SHALL EAT
(Gen 2:7-9) And the LORD God [Heb: elohiym; gods: angels] formed [Heb: (through squeezing into shape), to mould, especially as a potter] man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul [i.e., mind, will, and emotions]. And the LORD God planted a garden [Heb: a garden (as fenced) /// to hedge about, protect: defend]  eastward [Heb: the fore-part] in Eden [Heb: delight, pleasure]; and there he put the man [i.e., the seed] whom he had formed . And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant [Heb: to delight in] to the sight [God is The consummate artist, He wants us to delight in (with Him), to enjoy the beautiful things of His creation], and good for food [i.e., life-sustaining fruit trees]; the tree of life [God/Jesus Christ’s Holy good thoughts]  also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil [God’s good thoughts that are perverted by Lucifer-Satan into unholy evil thoughts]. 
1. Commentary: “the LORD God planted a garden” = Why? Two logical answers: 1. a defensive indication that there were already existent creatures, e.g., dinosaurs (the serpent) on the earth. 2. but also a preemptive defense against man’s future rebellion. God was not surprised at mankind’s disobedience, but planned for it by creating unnecessary closed physical eyes in Adam who was doing fine without physical eyes.
2. (Psa 1:1-3) Blessed [Heb: happy] is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law [the Bible] of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate [Heb: murmur, ponder: speak, study, utter] day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water [i.e., the Holy Spirit], that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither [lack water]; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper [i.e., a promise].
3. (Mat 13:31,32) Another parable [Gk: comparison] put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed [Gk: to hurt, sting] [(the seed of truth = Jesus Christ)], which a man took [grasped], and sowed in his field [of influence and into his own “mind” by seeing (reading) or listening]: Which indeed is the least of all seeds [having zero pride (humility)]: but when it is grown [Gk: enlarged] [matures], it is the greatest among herbs [Gk: vegetables], and becometh a tree [a miraculous transition], so that the birds of the air [demons, devils, fallen angels, unclean spirits, “the fowls of the air” Mark 4:4; Luke 8:5; “the wicked one” Mat 13:19; “Satan” Mark 4:15; “the devil” Luke 8:12] come and lodge [Gk: to camp down, haunt] [i.e., become a false part of the tree’s Christian theology] in the branches [doctrines] thereof.
4. Commentary: “the tree of knowledge of good and evil” = the tree bearing the fruit of knowledge - a mixture of mingled fruit. The impure mortal fruits of a temporary life without God, disapproved by God, herein representing “the perverted evil fruit” (thoughts) of Lucifer-Satan.
a. impure = Dict: synonyms = adulterated, contaminated, polluted, dirty, tainted, infected, poisonous.
ADAM, UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF WOMAN,
CHOSE FROM WHICH TREE TO EAT
(Gen 3:22-24) And the LORD God [Heb: elohiym; gods: angels] said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now [that man has eaten and knows the mixture of good and evil as one thing, but man still cannot discern the difference between good and evil], lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life [that has only “eternal” good fruit (i.e., revelations); the tree that “eternalizes” the eater], and eat, and live for ever : Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till [Heb: work: serve] the ground from whence he was taken. So he drove out [Heb: divorced: expelled, thrust out] the man [no mention of the woman; why?]; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
1. Commentary: “and live for ever” = thereby being fixed in knowing good and evil but not discerning (understanding) the difference between them, which is the present sinful state that we are all now experiencing.