THE SEVEN SEALS REVEALED (kinda)
11-13-16 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the audio and notes without video are archived.
The height of our revelations depends upon the correctness of our doctrines (our building blocks)
Commentary: notably, the seven seals (Rev 6 & 8) are opened by Jesus Christ sequentially indicating that the “theme” of each opening seal is dependent upon and relevant to the accumulated content of the previous seals. The first four seals, commonly called “The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse,” are quite like budding flowers coming into bloom. However, once opened, each of the first four seals continues opening thereby multiplying aggregate “intensity.” The first four seals are visible earthly seals for the warning of everyone (“Come and see.” Rev 6:1,3,5,7). The last three seals are invisible Spiritual seals for the edification of the saints only.
(Rev 6:1,2) And I saw when the Lamb [Jesus Christ] opened one of the seals [Gk: to fence or inclose; fig. to silence], and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see [a present tense COMMAND: “He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.” Rev 3:6,13,22]. And I saw, and behold a white horse [white Biblically symbolizes innocence, purity, truth; a horse represents power]: and he that sat on him [the Antichrist in control] had a bow [but no arrows]; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering [present tense], and to conquer [future tense].
1. (2 Cor 11:13-15) For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming [Gk: disguising] themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed [Gk: disguised] into an angel of light [like the first seal rider on the white horse]. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers [fallen angels, demons, devils, unclean spirits] also be transformed [Gk: disguised] as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
2. (Rev 19:11-16) And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them [through His “kings and priests” Rev 1:6; 5:10] with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture [Gk: robe] and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
(Rev 6:3,4) And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. And there went out another horse that was [“fiery” NIV; “flaming” Amplif.] red [the color of blood]: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword [nuclear bombs].
the three hundred [300 Isrealites
(shepherds)] blew the trumpets, and the LORD set every man's sword
against his fellow, even throughout all the [135,000 Midianite (Heb: brawling, contentious, discord, strife] host [and only 15,000 Midianites survived this encounter]: and the host fled to Bethshittah in
Zererath, and to the border of
Abelmeholah, unto Tabbath [east
across the river
FAMINE (AND PESTILENCE)
(Rev 6:5,6) And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse [black is opaque, the absence of light]; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances [scales] in his hand [Gk: power]. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat [primarily human food] for a penny [a day’s wages], and three measures of barley [primarily animal food] for a penny [a day’s wages]; and see thou hurt not [a warning: touch not] the oil and the wine [i.e., civilization will soon be defined by only two factions: poor and rich.].
1. (2 Kings 6:25) And there was
a great famine in
2. (Judg 6:1-6) And the
DEATH… AND HELL FOLLOWED (FOR THE UNSAVED)
(Rev 6:7,8) And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell [Gk: Hades] followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword [war], and with hunger [famine and pestilence], and with death, and with the beasts [Gk: a dangerous animal: (venomous, wild) beasts] of the earth.
1. (Eccl 3:18) I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest [make apparent to] them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts [Heb: animals] [i.e., unsaved men and women].
(Rev 6:9-11) And when he had opened the fifth seal [The feast of Trumpets: “an offering made by fire” Lev 23:25], I saw under the [brasen] altar [of burnt sacrifices] the souls of them that were slain [Gk: butchered, slaughtered: killed] for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: And they cried with a loud voice [a Trumpet Voice that is being heard in our spirit], saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season [“In your patience possess ye your souls.” Luke 21:19], until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
1. Commentary: The last three seals are blossoming flowers of His wonderful love usward, visible (i.e., becoming visible) only to imputed for righteousness (born-again) Saints. The last three seals harmoniously coordinate with the Seven Feasts of God. Dear brothers and sisters, we are now and have been hearing and experiencing the plaintive cry of thousands of martyrs for Christ (“How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?” Rev. 6:10). These trumpet crys (prayers) constitute the opening of the fifth seal.
a. The fifth seal = the Feast of Trumpets
b. The sixth seal = the Feast of Atonement
c. The seventh seal = the Feast of Tabernacles
JUDGMENT (“a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats” Mat 25:32)
(Rev 6:12-17) And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal [The Feast of Atonement: “ye shall afflict your souls” Lev 23:27,32], and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
(Rev 8:1) And when he had opened the seventh seal [The Feast of Tabernacles: “an offering made by fire” Lev 23:36], there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.