no video up loaded

11-19-23 God is Thought. The brightness of our revelations depends upon the correctness of our doctrines, our building blocks, our Godly thoughts laid one upon another, ascending into the mind of Christ. Thought is a manifestation of “energy” (electricity analogy). These study notes are archived at



(Gen 1:1) In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. (Gen 1:2) And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [1] was upon the face [2] of the deep [3]. And the Spirit of God [the Holy Spirit] moved upon the face of the waters. (Gen 1:3) And God said, Let there be light: and there was light [4].

1.    darkness = Heb: the dark; fig. misery, destruction, death, ignorance, sorrow, wickedness.

a.     Commentary = 6 characteristics (attributes) of fallen mankind (angels), i.e., without God (# 7).

2.    face = a type and shadow of us (all mankind), anthropomorphism.

3.    deep = Heb: an abyss (as a surging mass of water).

a.     Commentary: scientifically, our bodies are composed of about 80% water. The remaining 20% of our bodies are the hard (dry) structural bones of our skeleton, and the “surging mass of water” is the defiled polluted corrupted (thrown out of Heaven) contaminated water of the Word of God, i.e., fallen angels.

4.    light = Heb: illumination (in every sense, including happiness) /// set on fire, shine. [i.e., Jesus Christ]

a.     (John 8:12) Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world [Gk: kosmos; “cosmos” (universe)]: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness (Gen 1:2), but shall have the light of life.

b.    (2 Cor 4:6) For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness (Gen 1:2), hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

c.     (1 Pet 2:9) But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness (Gen 1:2) into his marvellous light:

d.    (1 John 1:5) This then is the message which we have heard of him [of Jesus Christ], and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness (Gen 1:2) at all.


LIGHT (Jesus Christ) vs. DARKNESS (Lucifer Satan)

(Isa 45:7) I form the light, and create darkness [1]: I make peace, and create evil [2]: I the LORD do all these things.

1.    Commentary: “darkness” was created first (in us), then light is formed out of the darkness.

2.    Commentary: “evil” was created first (in us), then peace is made out of the evil.



(Gen 6:11-14) The earth also was corrupt [in “darkness” Gen 1:2] [1] before God, and the earth was filled with violence [filled with evil, i.e., “darkness”] [2]. And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth. And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence [filled with evil, i.e., “darkness”] through them; and, behold, I will destroy them [the violent ones] with the earth [via thermo-nuclear war (high probability)]. [Therefore] Make thee an ark[i.e., “a way to escape” 1 Cor 10:13]

1.    corrupt = Heb: in decay, ruin: destruction, X utterly, waste.

2.    violence = Heb: wrong: cruelty: damage, false, injustice, X oppressor, unrighteous, violence (against, done), violent (dealing), wrong.

a.     Webster’s New World Dictionary: “evil” = 1. a) morally bad or wrong; wicked; depraved b) resulting from or based on conduct regarded as immoral (an evil reputation). 2. causing pain or trouble; harmful; injurious. 3. offensive or disgusting (an evil odor). 4. threatening or bringing misfortune; unlucky; disastrous; unfortunate (an evil hour) – adv. in an evil, wicked, or offensive way; (evil-hearted).