THE “HEDGE” ABOUT US IS ABOUT TO BE TAKEN AWAY
11-25-18 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00 am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the video, audio, and study notes are archived.
The brightness of our revelations depends upon the correctness of our doctrines, our building blocks. God is Thought (Thought is Life), God is Love, God is a Spirit, the eternal Spirit from which all things were created. You are a part of His Spirit (Eccl 12:7); you are either an eternal Spirit (up), or an eternal spirit (down).
(Gen 2:15) And the LORD
God took the man, and put
him into the
1. garden = Heb: a garden (as fenced) /// to hedge about, protect: defend.
2. “to dress it” = Heb: to work; serve, till: bond-service, husbandman, labor, serve, [be a] worshipper.
3. “to keep it” = Heb: properly to hedge about (as with thorns), guard; protect, attend to: beware, take heed (to self), look narrowly, observe, preserve, reserve, save (self), wait (for), watch (man).
(Prov 24:30-32) I went by the field of the slothful [1,2], and by the vineyard of the man void of [Heb: lacking; without] understanding [Heb: wisdom] ; And, lo, it was all grown over with thorns, and nettles had covered the face thereof [(anthropomorphism)], and the stone wall thereof was broken down. Then I saw, and considered it well [i.e., I thought about it long]: I looked upon it, and received instruction .
1. slothful = Heb: indolent: sluggard /// to lean idly, to be indolent or slack.
2. sloth = Dict: disinclination to work or exert oneself; indolence; laziness.
3. (Psa 111:10) The fear [Heb: reverence] of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.
a. (Mat 22:36-40) Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind [Gk: deep thought: understanding]. This is the first and great [“most important, principal” Amplif. Bible] commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as [you love] thyself. On these two commandments hang [are summed up and depend] all the law and the prophets.
4. instruction = Heb: chastisement; fig. reproof, warning, restraint: correction, discipline, doctrine, rebuke.
PROPHECY OF THE END
(Isa 5:1-4) Now will I sing
to my wellbeloved [Jesus Christ and true believers in Him] a song of my
beloved touching his vineyard [fig. a
church congregation]. My wellbeloved hath a
vineyard in a very fruitful hill: And he fenced it [quite like the Garden of
out the stones [hard-hearted persons] thereof, and planted it with the
, and built a
a pulpit] in
the midst of it
[“the tree of life also in the
midst of the garden” Gen 2:9], and also
made a winepress therein : and he looked that it should bring
[Heb: to bear fruit: (ripe) grapes, wine], and it brought forth wild grapes [Heb: poison berries: a
And now, O
1. (John 15:1) I [Jesus Christ] am the true vine [Gk: a vine (as coiling about a support)], and my Father is the husbandman [Gk: farmer].
2. Commentary: “a winepress therein” = employed to squeeze out (pressure, tribulation) the juice (wine) from the grapes, to squeeze out revelations from the “body” of the grape.
THE HEDGE OF FORMATION, PROTECTION, RESTRAINT
THAT IS STILL ABOUT US NOW
And now go to; I will tell you what I will do to my
vineyard [when the whole becomes “leavened” Mat
13:33]: I will take away [i.e.,
in effect, silence] the hedge
[of the world-wide church: 1 Thes 4:17 (a spiritual rapture without
physically going anywhere: Psa 37:29; Prov 2:21,22; 10:30; Heb:12:27)]
[1,2] thereof, and it shall be eaten up
[by wild beast-men and wild beast-women,
animals: Eccl 3:18]; and break
down the wall
thereof, and it shall be trodden down: And I will lay it waste [Heb: a desolation]: it shall not be
[the bad clipped away], nor
digged [cultivated]; but there
shall come up briers and
thorns [tribulations]: I will also
command the clouds that they
rain no rain [no Holy Spirit]
upon it [the church]. For the
vineyard of the LORD of hosts is
the house of
1. hedge = Heb: to enwine, shut in (for formation, protection, and restraint): fence.
a. (Job 1:9-11) Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought? Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land. But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.
b. (Psa 34:7) The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
c. (Mark 12:1) And he began to speak unto them by parables. A certain man planted a vineyard, and set an hedge about it, and digged a place for the winefat, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country.
2. (Isa 3:1-5) For, behold, the Lord, the LORD of hosts, doth take away [rapture saved shepherds] from Jerusalem and from Judah the stay [Heb: a support; fig. protector or sustenance] and the staff [Heb: a support; fig. sustenance or walking-sticks], the whole stay [physical support] of bread [symbol of Jesus Christ, the seed, the Word of God], and the whole stay of water [spiritual symbol of the Holy Spirit, fruit, the revelations of God], [THE HEDGE =] The mighty man, and the man of war, the judge, and the prophet, and the prudent, and the ancient, The captain of fifty, and the honourable man, and the counsellor, and the cunning artificer, and the eloquent orator. And I will give children to be their princes [Heb: head persons], and babes [Heb: caprice (as a fit coming on), vexation, a tyrant: delusion] [caprice syn: whim, impulse] shall rule over them. And the people shall be oppressed [Heb: driven, harassed, tyrannized], every one by another, and every one by his neighbour: the child shall behave himself proudly against the ancient [i.e., against the wisdom of the elderly], and the base [Heb: contemptible, vile] against the honourable.