WE ARE PREGNANT WITH THE WORD OF GOD
AND WE ARE ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH TO THE WORD OF GOD
11-27-16 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the audio and notes without video are archived.
The height of our revelations depends upon the correctness of our doctrines (our building blocks)
A MAN CHILD
(Rev 12:1-5) And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman [the church, all believers] clothed with the sun [the Glory of The Living God], and the moon [a non light-generating (dead) thing] under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars [the twelve tribes of Israel]: And she being with child cried, travailing in birth [Gk: to experience the pains of parturition (childbirth)], and pained [Gk: tortured: toil, torment, tossed, vexed] to be delivered. And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon [Gk: (to look) a fabulous kind of serpent (as supposed to fascinate)], having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tail drew the third part of the stars [i.e., fallen angels] of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready [prepared] to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. And she brought forth a man child [Gideon’s 300, i.e., saved combat soldiers (the gold)], who was to rule [Gk: to tend as a shepherd] [as “kings and priests” Rev 1:6; 5:10; during the 1,000 year Millennium] all nations with a rod of iron [symbol of severe judgment]: and her child was caught up [Gk: harpazo; seized: catch (away, up), plucked, pulled, take (by force)] unto God, and to his throne.
1. (Isa 66:6-9) A voice of noise from the city, a voice from
the temple, a voice of the LORD that
rendereth recompence [Heb: deserving, reward] to his enemies. Before she travailed
[Heb: to twist or whirl, to writhe in pain (espec. of parturition)],
she brought forth; before her
pain came, she was delivered of a man child. Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things?
Shall the earth be made to bring forth in
one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as
2. (Rom 8:18) For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed [Gk: to take off the cover, disclosed] in us [2 Thes 1:7-12].
a. (2 Thes 1:7-12) And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day. Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power: That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
3. (1 Thes 4:13-18 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep [Gk: are dead], that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep [Gk: are dead] in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent [Gk: precede] [go before] them which are asleep [Gk: are dead]. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up [Gk: harpazo; seized] together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
4. (Rom 10:9) That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
And the woman [Gideon’s
saved 9,700 support soldiers (the silver)] fled into the wilderness [a
type and shadow of
1. deceiveth = Heb: to cause to roam (from safety, truth, or virtue): go astray, err, seduce, wander, be out of the way.
2. (Gen 1:1-4) In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light [Heb: illumination, happiness]: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
a. without form = Heb: a waste, desolation; worthless, vain: confusion, vanity, wilderness.
b. darkness = Heb: dark; fig. misery, destruction, death, ignorance, sorrow, wickedness.
3. divided = Heb: separate: utterly.
4. (Gen 2:7) And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground [Heb: earth], and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life [the Holy Spirit]; and man became a living soul.
(Rev 12:10,11) And I [the apostle John] heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation [Gk: rescue or safety: deliverance, health, save, saving], and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ [Gk: anointed]: for the accuser [Gk: Satan] of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. And they overcame him [Gk: subdued: conquered, prevailed, get the victory] by the blood of the Lamb [His experienced payment (atonement) in full for our born-again salvation], and by the word of their testimony [the Bible]; and they loved not their lives unto the death [i.e., are martyrs for Christ].
(Rev 12:12,13) Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea [who have been “left behind” the rapture]! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time [3 ½ years (Rev 12:6)]. And when [(after the rapture)] the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
(Rev 12:14-17) And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time [3 ½ years], from the face of the serpent. And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth. And the dragon was wroth [Gk: enraged] with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant [Gk: the remaining ones: residue, rest] of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
1. (Exo 19:4) Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians [symbol of the land of the unsaved], and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself.
2. Commentary: Father God is the great eagle, and His two wings upon which He “bare” us are the Old Testament and the New Testament.
3. (Isa 40:31) But they that wait upon [Heb: to bind together: gather together, look, patiently] the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
a. (Joel 2:6-8) Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness. They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks: Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.