“THE SCRIPTURE CANNOT BE BROKEN”
12-16-18 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00 am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the video, audio, and study notes are archived.
The brightness of our revelations depends upon the correctness of our doctrines, our building blocks. God is Thoughts, Thoughts are Life. God is Love. God is a Spirit, the eternal Spirit from which all things were created. All S(s)pirits are God’s thoughts. You are a part of God’s Spirit (Eccl 12:7); you are either an eternal Spirit, or an eternal fallen spirit.
(Heb 4:12) For the word  of God is quick [Gk: alive] , and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of [natural] soul and [spiritual] spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart [Gk: mind].
1. word = Heb: logos; something said (including the thought).
2. (John 1:14) And the Word [of God] was made flesh [in Jesus Christ], and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
(Gen 1:1) In the beginning God [Heb: elohiym; gods (plural)] created the heaven and the earth [by His thoughts as they were manifested in His Words].
1. (John 1:1-3) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made [including the angels].
a. (Psa 104:4) Who maketh his angels [Heb: messengers (also a prophet, priest or teacher)] spirits; his ministers a flaming fire: [Heb: 1:7]
A word is a constructed articulated
“cargo box” containing a thought. A
sentence of words is like a freight train of connected cargo boxcars,
boxcar containing a thought relevant to (connected to) the sentence.
Metaphorically, God is the locomotive,
the power. God Himself is Thoughts
(plural) as exemplified by the triune unity of God the Father, God the
God the Holy Spirit. God/Thoughts are invisible, i.e., “the
A MANIFESTATION OF GOD’S ANGELS: A FLAMING FIRE
(Judg 7:16-21) And he [Gideon, Heb: feller (warrior) /// to fell a tree] divided the three hundred men into three companies [of 100 each], and he put a trumpet [symbolically, a channel for the voice of God] in every man's hand, with empty pitchers [earthenware; symbolically, their emptied bodies], and lamps [symbolically, the “flaming fire” of the Holy Spirit] within the pitchers. And he said unto them, Look on me, and do likewise: and, behold, when I come to the outside of the camp, it shall be that, as I do, so shall ye do. When I blow with a trumpet, I and all that are with me, then blow ye the trumpets also on every side of all the camp, and say, The sword of the LORD [“the sword of the Spirit” Eph 6:17 & Heb 4:12; Rev 19:15,21], and of Gideon. So Gideon, and the hundred men that were with him, came unto the outside of the camp in the beginning of the middle watch; and they had but newly set the watch: and they blew the trumpets, and brake the pitchers that were in their hands. And the three companies blew the trumpets, and brake the [previously “empty” but now full of the “flaming fire” of the Holy Spirit] pitchers, and held the lamps in their left hands, and the trumpets in their right hands to blow withal: and they cried, The sword of the LORD, and of Gideon. And they stood every man in his place round about the camp: and all the host ran, and cried [in fear], and fled.
(Gen 1:24-26) And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living [living is synonymous with “moving”] creature after his kind , cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so. And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God said, Let us make man in our image , after our likeness : and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
1. kind = Heb: to portion out; sort, species /// properly a part of, from or out of. [out of God] [“all things”]
2. image = Heb: shade; resemblance.
3. likeness = Heb: resemblance; model, shape; like: manner, similitude /// to compare; resemble, liken: be like, think.
(Gen 1:27) So God created [by analogy (similarity), “birthed”] man [Heb: mankind] in his own image [Heb: shade; resemblance] , in the image of God created he him; male and female  created he them [while Eve was still in Adam].
1. Commentary: “in his own image” [Heb: shade; resemblance]” = from which may be derived the biblical writing convention of “types and shadows.” Image may also be defined as being in possession of visual characteristics.
2. Commentary: “male and female” = This is the first (archetype) biblical establishment of the order of ranking (“dominion”) for mankind, further typified by the (other) animals.
a. (Eccl 3:18) I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest [make apparent to] them, and that they might see [Heb: discern, perceive] that they themselves are beasts [i.e., animals].
3. (Psa 82:5-7) They [the beast-men animals (the unsaved)] know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. I have said, Ye are gods [Heb: angels]; and all of you [good and bad (evil)] are children [i.e., angels] of the most High. But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes [i.e., Lucifer].
4. (John 10:31-36) Then the Jews took up stones [(prophetically, as many believers will do who cannot as yet comprehend this wonderful theology)] again to stone him. Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified [i.e., saved], and sent into the world [Gk: kosmos; “cosmos” (universe)] [Mark 16:15], Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
Ps. “and the scripture cannot be broken”