THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN/GOD IS ALL ABOUT THOUGHTS
12-29-19 This message may be viewed live streaming video at www.tabernacleofmoses.org commencing today Sunday at 11:00 am, and repeated 24/7 for one week; thereafter, the video, audio, and study notes are archived.
God is Thought. The brightness of our revelations depends upon the correctness of our doctrines,
our building blocks, our Godly thoughts laid one upon another, ascending into the mind of Christ.
(Luk 8:11) Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God [and seeds (words) form doctrines].
1. parable = Gk: a similitude, (symbolically) a fictitious narrative of common life conveying a moral.
(Mat 13:24-30) Another parable put he [Jesus] forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed [God’s good thoughts (doctrines)] in his field [of people, i.e., into YOU]: But while men slept [rather than guarding the word of God as obedient “watchmen”] , his enemy [Satan] came and sowed tares [Gk: darnel or false grain] [Satan’s bad, evil thoughts (doctrines)] among the wheat [God’s good thoughts (doctrines)], and went his way. But when the blade [stem] was sprung up, and brought forth fruit [i.e., maturity], then appeared [i.e., became distinct and visible] the tares also [stems with black heads versus wheat stems with golden heads] . So the servants [Christians, US] of the householder [Jesus Christ] came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed [God’s good thoughts (doctrines)] in thy field [of people]? from whence [where] then hath it tares [bad, evil thoughts]? He said unto them, An enemy [Satan] hath done this. The servants [Christians, US] said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up [Gk: sullego; collect] [the thoughts contained in the bad, evil people]? But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up [Gk: sullego; collect] the tares [Satan’s bad, evil thoughts (doctrines)], ye root up [Gk: to uproot: pluck up by the root] also the [root entwined] wheat [God’s good thoughts (doctrines)] with them. Let both grow [Gk: increase] together until the harvest [judgment]: and in the time of harvest [judgment] I will say to the reapers [the angels, US], Gather ye together [Gk: sullego; collect] first the tares [Satan’s bad, evil thoughts (doctrines)], and bind [Gk: tie] them in bundles [in groupings of people]  to burn them [in the lake of fire]: but gather [Gk: sunago; to lead together, convene: assemble] the wheat [God’s good thoughts (doctrines)] into my barn. .
1. (Isa 62:6) I have set watchmen [Heb: to hedge about, guard; protect: take heed, look narrowly, observe, watch] upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,
2. Commentary: tares are posionous seeds, symbolically, tares are bad, evil thoughts that “appear” or superficially look and act like real wheat (Christians) until they mature.
3. (Rev 21:8) But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable [Gk: to stink; to be disgusting], and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers [Gk: (a drug, that is, a spell giving potion); a druggist or poisoner], and idolaters, and all liars, [and abortionists, and feminists, and homosexuals] shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death [for unsaved only].
4. Commentary: “into my barn” = that is, into My Covering of safety, provision, and eternal love, i.e., into My wooden building consisting of the thoughts of assembled redeemed men and women (trees: Psa 1:1-3) boards; a type and shadow of the Kindgom of Heaven/God, of which the Garden of Eden (fruit trees), and Noah’s Ark and the Tabernacle of Moses (48 priest-boards) and “my barn” are types and shadows.
(Mat 13:36-43) Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples [Gk: learners, pupils] [students] came unto him, saying, Declare [Gk: through the idea of defining, expound] unto us the parable of the tares of the field. He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed [God’s good thoughts (doctrines)] is the Son of man [and Him in US]; The field is the world [Gk: kosmos; “cosmos” (universe)]; the good seed [God’s good thoughts (doctrines)] are [within] the children of the kingdom ; but the tares [Satan’s bad, evil thoughts (doctrines)] are [within] the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world [Gk: aion; this age]; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares [Satan’s bad, evil thoughts (doctrines)] are gathered [Gk: sullego; collected] and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world [Gk: aion; this age]. The Son of man [Jesus Christ] shall send forth his angels [US], and they shall gather [sullego; collect] out of his kingdom all things that offend [Gk: (fig. cause of displeasure or sin] [God], and them which do iniquity [Gk: violation of the law, wickedness: unrighteousness]; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth [Gk: be resplendent /// beam, radiate brilliancy: give light] as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear [Gk: understand], let him hear [Gk: understand].
1. (Luk 17:21) Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.